Zoo Tycoon 2 > ZT2 Scenarios & Challenges

Smuggling Ring Exposed - Rhino Trouble

(1/2) > >>

ZooLu:
I NEED help. I have a perfect enclosure for the other animals, so then I build an exhibit the same size as most of my other black rhino exhibits in other zoos, but this rhino is different (she must like running around :slol::)). Please could SOMEONE help me???  :gold:

mikaboshi:
Sorry, I haven't played this scenario in a long time. Could you perhaps tell me what exactly the goal is and what you are specifically having problems with? The more information you give, the better we can help!

Neona:
hmmm, I've noticed that when animals needs aren't forfilled they run around (not sure if this is true). You should check if her needs are forfilled

ZooLu:

--- Quote from: mikaboshi on February 19, 2007, 10:42:56 AM ---
Sorry, I haven't played this scenario in a long time. Could you perhaps tell me what exactly the goal is and what you are specifically having problems with? The more information you give, the better we can help!

--- End quote ---

I haven't played it in a while but I think it goes like "Make sure all donated animals have a satisfied biome and space level" All I remember is that if I don't fulfill it, I lose.

spiderdraco:
Well, i've recently bought ZT2CC and i found this scenario really challenging (you know, give a suitable exhibit to animals in a really short time) and you donĀ“t begin with any fence that can hold the rhino, so, what i did was, close the zoo, pause the game in the same moment i got the rhino, create a exhibit with any available fence (usually chain-link) and lower the terrain; also i put scrub biome terrain in the exhibit (use only grass and dirt option) and bingo. The rhino is completely happy.
But, that's how it worked for me, so, if you find this useful, let me know.
It works also with the other animals.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version