Zoo Tycoon 2 > ZT2 Scenarios & Challenges

Marine Animals Campaign Download

(1/2) > >>

orangemonkey22:
hey, there, I have a question. OK, since I'm far too lazy and unskilled to beat the campaigns, I usually download RND's almost finished versions so I can get the special at the end. This time, I was going for the blue whale hall, which can only be unlocked if one beats the marine animals campaigns. Anyways, I got RND's DL for it and I followed the directions and finished them all, except there was one file called "Arluq the Orca Zoo2" or something similar to that which I believe that, if completed, would unlock the blue whale hall. OK, this one wasn't almost finished! In this, you have to still get $20,000 in animal donations. So is there an almost-finished version out there or something, cuz I'm a bit confused about this.

BottleNoseDolphin1:
I did the whole campaign for the hall and for the last one, it only takes like 30-60 mins to get 20k in donations  :halo2:

orangemonkey22:
thanks, but I'm not really gonna wait that long. Does anyone have an answer for my main question?

happyholly:
Sorry, orangemonkey, no.  But I was puzzled by something. When ZA was still at OgresNet, I downloaded a User Zoo that featured the BW Hall. But I haven't completed the campaigns. So I didn't think it would appear. In the same way that if you download a zoo that uses dl's you don't have, they don't appear. The BW hall appeared in that zoo, just not in my buildings menu!

When the downloads are back up here I will have a look for the RND version. Thanks in advance, RND!  :rnd:

orangemonkey22:
well, I decided to just bite the bullet and wait for $20,000 in donations and I got the blue whale hall. So I guess this can be closed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version