casey:
Posted by: rygorde4 Nov. 24 2004, 06:53 PM
How to find saved games!

Follow these steps to find your saved game:

1) Open My Computer.

2) Click on Tools > Folder Options

3) Click on View tab and click "Show Hidden Folders and Files."

4) Click OK.

5) Go to C: > Documents and Settings > Your Username > Application Data > Microsoft Games > Zoo Tycoon 2 > Your Profile Name > Saved

Hope this helped and many thanks to flametrower for the information and pinning this!

Cheers Rygorde4  

Posted by: flamethrower Nov. 24 2004, 08:10 PM

Follow these steps to find your saved game:

1) Open My Computer.

2) Click on Tools > Folder Options

3) Click on View tab and click "Show Hidden Folders and Files."

4) Click OK.

5) Go to C: > Documents and Settings > Your Username > Application Data > Microsoft Games > Zoo Tycoon 2 > Your Profile Name > Saved

starlightuk:
Hi

I have the full retail version of Zoo Tycoon 2 with the update patch installed and I am still having problems trying to place the ZTD files into Zoo Tycoon 2.  I have tried placing them in the folloing directories as instructed in the forum but to no avail.

C: > Program Files > Microsoft Games > Zoo Tycoon 2

C: > Documents and Settings > All Users> Application Data > Microsoft Games > Zoo Tycoon 2 > downloads

C: > Documents and Settings > Your Username > Application Data > Microsoft Games > Zoo Tycoon 2 > Your Profile Name > Saved

Is there any other directtories I should be looking in or have I tried everything and am just unlucky.

Regards

Aussie Koala:
Saved zoo's  go in saved folder - not the downloads -

When you say ztd files? what files are you trying to put in there exactly.  Zoo's for ZT2?

flamethrower:
If you are downloading ZTD files, they are for Zoo Tycoon 1 only.  Zoo Tycoon 1 and Zoo Tycoon 2 or are not compatible with each other.

starlightuk:
Thank you for the advice, it is much appreciated, I thought the downloads were for both versions.  I will now have to find downloads for version 2. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version