Author Topic: Wierd  (Read 1042 times)

Offline Ramin_Raptor

• Zookeeper
    • http://
Wierd
« on: April 19, 2006, 03:13:25 PM »
Okay I was making my zoo when all of a sudden Every singal person in my zoo around the scmitar exhbit started running away from my scimitar 2. It was very wierd 7 guests were in the exhbit and everyone else was heading for the exit so i blocked it up and my star droped to a 1. I then paused the game to see what happened and I look at the exhbit and it sayed Scimitar 2 is chasing X which I found strange cuzz there were no holes in the exhbit or any such thing(X was outside the exhbit). Plus Scimitar 1 was acting normal... Which then got me thinking how in the world did 7 guests all of a sudden pop up in there.. cuzz 2 seconds before the exhbit was all normal.. Then i crated my 1 scimitar and everything went back to normal. I uncrated and nothing happened I wated a bit then All of a sudden it happened agian. Has any one else had this problem???????

Offline Peacenote

• Peaceful Music Soothes the Savage Soul
  • Global Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
    • Webshots Pictures
Wierd
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 10:24:31 PM »
Unfortunately this happens to me fairly regularly, although usually with carnivores.  I've mentioned it in other sections and so have other people.  It seems to maybe be a fencing or elevation bug (where guests think either they're in the exhibit or the animals are out of the exhibit when they aren't) but unfortunately there isn't a fix as far as I know.  If things start getting too crazy I do what you already mentioned, just close the zoo and make sure everyone clears out before reopening.   :8