Author Topic: Just installed DD  (Read 1460 times)

Offline Sonic_The_Hedghog

• Pooper Scooper
Just installed DD
« on: July 31, 2006, 02:39:30 PM »
Okay I have just installed the 'Dino Danger Pack', and like always it apears in the download menu in the game. But it only alowed me to download one thing and it wasn't the DD expansion. It was like the Asian Elephant or something. It does saw click to download on the top but all the things on the bottom are blank. Anyone have similar problems? Any way to help them?

Offline horsecrazy

• Pooper Scooper
Just installed DD
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2006, 02:56:17 PM »
What download menu in the game did it show up in?

• Pooper Scooper
Just installed DD
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2006, 03:30:37 PM »
Is there any other? It showed up in the dowload menu. I belive it's next to the options menu...

Offline marleybug

• Zookeeper
  • Arabians in Spring
Just installed DD
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2006, 03:38:59 PM »
Did you download it or install it? If you haven't installed it yet it should be on you desktop. If you have installed it you should have the dinos in the game. As far as I know it does not show up in the downloads section of the game.

• Pooper Scooper
Just installed DD
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2006, 03:56:24 PM »
The full story is I downloaded it from the websit and at the end I said 'Run Game' Then it went through the usual instalation but it never apeared on my desktop. Then when I tried to play Zoo Tycoon 2 to see if it worked it said: 'Tyring to find 'zt.exe' so I found that by copying it from the disk and pasteing it in the Zoo Tycoon folder.

Offline marleybug

• Zookeeper
  • Arabians in Spring
Just installed DD
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2006, 04:01:45 PM »
Did you enter the code they gave you at the site you got it from? Also what disk? Your Zt2 disk? You are positive there is no icon that has anything to do with dd2 or the installer on your desktop.

• Pooper Scooper
Just installed DD
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2006, 04:06:01 PM »
I just re-installed everything and yeah there wasn't on my destop but when I pressed start and program files I found it.

Edit: Problem fixed. This may be locked now...
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 04:13:49 PM by Sonic_The_Hedghog »