Author Topic: beagleboys zoos  (Read 16449 times)

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2006, 06:43:37 PM »
sorry for the lack of updates, any way, heres some updates about the wild life saunctry.  they got a couple of carboiu and muxk ox.  the belnoged to a extoic rideing place, and some drunk teens went into the pens...  the 2 of the tennagers went to a hosptial, the others were ok.  however, one of the teens parents sued the place, saying that "these are dangerous animals, and should be killed."  the riding place is out of bussniss, and gave the animals to us.  
im planing to make a marine suanctry, some time.
also reaqusts are closed, my zoo is filled, ill tell when i have space.
artic pen
zoo map
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 07:09:00 PM by beagleboy21 »

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2006, 05:53:39 PM »
at the moment, im working on a african zoo, and, i havent abadnend the other projects.  also, would anyone like me to put the suanctry zoo for download?

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2006, 03:51:46 PM »
the camra man got all his camra gear togethor and we headed off to the middle of the area.  as we cam closer, we saw a girrafe come over a raise.  anthor giraffe floowed it.  they came and drank at the river.  we walked on to a tree and saw a nile moniter lizerd sleping in the shade.  he filmed the mointer for a minute, then turned our attintion to a cluster of caves.  a pride of loins came out and started geting ready for a hunt.  we then reilsed that the day was over, so we went back to camp.  i woke up early next morning, and saw a bunch of warthogs and aradvarks coming out of the burrows near our camp.
giraffe
giraffes
mointer
loins
aradvarks and warthogs

Offline Nique

• Just Nique... nothin' fancy
  • Global Moderator
  • Scientist
    • NotionsbyNique*
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2006, 04:11:41 PM »
:sign_kewl Your pictures are wonderful but that first picture with the giraffe and the sunset? That is truly beautiful! :thumbsup:

Offline Hughesy

• Senior Zookeeper
  • Pretty kitty
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2006, 02:30:31 AM »
Like nique said nice pics but i love the first pic aswell it is beautiful:wicked:

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2006, 01:15:43 PM »
we filmed the ardvarks eating and drinking, while i narrted a bit.  then the guide heard a car and ran away.  it was a rangers car and ask us if we saw a black guy in a orange shirt and pants.  we said he was our guide, but ran away whenhe heard the car, but didnt have orange pants.  the ranger also said he had a illegal pet hyena.  the camra man said he did have a hyena, but he said he was a ranger.  anyway, the ranger said my sancrty could have Jo the hyena, and we pointed him in the deriction the "guide" had run to.  a few minutes later the ranger found him.  he gave us a reward for cacthing the crimnal, we didnt know why we were being given a reward, and the ranger didnt either. anyway, the ranger said that tormorrw was the day that animals whould migrati along the seringti plains.  more story soon!  
aradvarks eating
and yes, i know im awfull at story telling and spelling.  you may now insult me for it.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 01:47:24 PM by beagleboy21 »

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2006, 12:31:18 PM »
ok, im almost done with filming the first African Adventure epsoide.  the second eposoide i need some one to decide for me.  so does any one want me to do the same thing to anthor part of africa.  for example, going to the scrub of africa, or looking for the rare pygmy hippo.

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2006, 05:37:39 PM »
we called a helicopter to take jo the hyena to the wildlife suanctry.
helicopter
after that, we went to the the hill thing in the middle of the svannah.  when we got there, we found pack of african wild dogs.
wild dogs
it was odd how they were sitting in a group and staring at the hill thing.
they then noticed the lizerds running around, and started chasing them.
wild dogs 2
we diceded to wander back to camp , but along the way, we found one of the girrafes, and a herd of elephants.
sleeping girrafe
elephants
we dediceded not to go to camp, and instead explore the rest of the area.
we noticed some meerkats going to the river to drink. they didnt notice us at all.
meerkats
we followed them back and found there mob.
mob
for somereasen, there was also 2 car tires.  they seemed to be flat.  while wacthing the meerkats, we saw a cheetah in the distance, and decideid to get closer.  when we did, we hid and wacthed them, until one started walking towards us...
cheeatahs
it turned out it was stalking a lizerd near us.
after that, we went back to camp and found that more crocdiles had come to the little river.

PS: Zt2 just crashed, so i have to start the zoo all over again, not that it will be hard.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 06:01:48 PM by beagleboy21 »

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2006, 03:23:54 PM »
i got MM2!  during lunch break, i got 2 reaquests to build zoos.
#1: africa zoo: its in the middle of the shara desert,  and went througth a lot of mangers, souposed to feature all the african animals. no marine animals
#2: gulf of mexice zoo.  features all the animals livong in or near mexico water and lands.

which one should i choose to do?
the african adeventure epsoide is almost done.

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2006, 05:01:01 PM »
after lunch we filmed some more animals, then went to a corner of the area, and found a flock of ostrichs!
ostrichs
we then went back to the cheetahs and found a male rhino!
rhino
after that the camra man had to change film.  i decided to film a croc, but underneth it.
that was extermly dumb.
dumb...
we filmed the wild dogs, and then we noticed a pack of hyenas stalking an elephant.
hyena hunt
we found that the elephants made holes that water has seeped into.  we went back to camp at sunset, and found a beatuful sunset waiting for us
sunset
we went to bed.  i woke up early and picked up my camra and walked off.  it turned out the  wildebeest were here.
wildebeest
this is the end of the AA epsoide #1!
as said before, i still need someone to choose my next african adventure and what zoo i should build.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2006, 05:32:48 PM by beagleboy21 »

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2006, 09:53:01 PM »
i noticed people stoped posting here after other people posted MM pics.  and, here are MY MM pics.
i decided to pass on both zoos and said id choose one of them later.
the blue fang TV company made the new seris, marine mania!  here are the pics of this new seris i stared in

#1: the goblin of the deep

i arrived at a very shallow place where goblin sharks have been seen.  me and the camra man whould camp on a small island.  it was infeted with sea loins
island
the camra man soon after arriving put up a shelter and some bowls for the sea loins.  when we wnt to sleep that night, it was with a small group of sea loins huddled around the shelter.
shelter
sea loin bowls
after the shelter came up, we filmed sea loins.
sea loins
we then swam around trying to find some more animals to film, and found a massive pacth of kelp.  the kelp bed was over a small reef with fish packed in there so tight they couldnt get out.  and whouldent.
kelp beds
we saw shapes in the water around us and thought they were sharks, but they were dolphains.  the attacked a shoal of fish that was in the kelp, and it dissapered in seconds.
dolphain
dolphains
we filmed thm for a bit, but when they ate all the fish, they had gone.
dolpahinless
we swam back, and on our way, we saw a shape in the dark, and thought it was a dolphain.  it was a goblin, and it went stright towards me...
goblin!

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2006, 01:59:49 PM »
i was perpared for needle sharp teeth to plunge into my neck, but it never came.  i opened my eyes, and saw it was leaving the way it had came.
leaving
we follwed it awhile, but then dicded to go back and have lunch.  when we came back, the sea loins were in a panic.  we then saw the reason.
great white
we follwed it to the kelp beds, and then i relised i really needed to breath.  i swam to the surface and was greated to a buetiful sun.  well, anytype of sun is buetiful when the water is almost pich black,
great white 2
sunlight
when i came back down, the camra man had gone, so i went back to the island, hoping he was there.  i found him filming the great white, and it was circling a leather back sea turtle.
leter back and great white
we then went to bed.  the next day, i alone went down to see if i could find the goblin again.  i found something better.
wahle shark
after that enconter, i went to the island and had lunch, and after that, the heli copter came and took us off the island.  i manged to get a pic of the leather backs.
leather backs
thats the end of the first MM episode.

Offline SunThruClouds

• Pooper Scooper
    • http://
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2006, 08:10:41 PM »
The pictures of the sky are gorgeous! Creative story. :rm_fish:

Offline DingoMutt

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2006, 08:44:14 PM »
Looks awesome! Ever so cool, keep up the good work!

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #64 on: November 06, 2006, 05:30:03 PM »
thanks!:blushing:
here are my plans for my suanctrys:
buy a bigger lot for the non marine creatures
start constructing the zoo that whould help finance the suanctrys.
start construsting on the marine suanctry park.
ive already bought the plots.

PS: this is the first download animal ive used in a long while, 4 years.  its the harp seal, and expect more downloads as mika and peguainman make more downloads.

the zoo plot is in flodia, and the marine suanctry is in new york.  the new non marine suanctry will be on the west coast.

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2006, 09:45:58 PM »
i dont have enougth money to move the animals, even thougth its only a couple miles away, 10, i think.  selling the land and buildings is just enougth to start construting some exuibuts and buying the land.  it has a small red tree grove in the middle of it, and we cant build in the grove.

hey, i just got a email that if i complted the africa zoo, the manger whould pay me enougth money to transport the animals.

and we got 2 belgus, the amazing twins, from a marine show park that kept the animals in horrble tanks, and beat them when they didnt obey.  they seem to want to perform shows to.
we found a sea otter on the propty.
sea otter crate

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #66 on: November 10, 2006, 06:41:59 PM »
i promised my self that i wasent going to do dinosuars in my show and tell, but i broke down.

i was about to send a email to the africa zoo and say i whould accpet, but i was called by the blue fang telvison company, the one that hired me for marine mania and afriacan adeventure shows.  they told me to come to large plot in kansas, they whould be picking me up to take me there.  they said it hould be a special eposoide called dinosuar digs, and that i whould travel back to the cretacoes, and bring back dinosuars, etc, etc.  and i thought this was all a going to be pretended...
i got the and found some pits, and fences, i went into a large building in the back, and found a bunch macernry and some BF people who explaned to me what to do when i got to the certocus, and that if i did anything harmful in the certouces, it whouldnt matter, and he told me a bunch of sceince stuff i didnt understand why this whould be.  they turned some levers, and told me to step betwen the 2 rods.  i did, and a camra man went with me.  and when i went througth, iwas greated with a large, cretacous jungle.

back at the portal:
manger: you did tell him this was real before he went througth right?
scientest: didnt you tell him?
manger: no
scientest: he well find out soon enougth.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 06:44:01 PM by beagleboy21 »

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #67 on: November 12, 2006, 05:51:45 PM »
when i walked througth the 2 beams, i gasped, both in shock and in the heat.  it was boiling!  i then took in the base.  there was a area with barrals full of food in them, a group of benchs, a large heavly built  shelter, a well with alage in it, and 2 marine crates in a corner.  the camra man explaned to me that this was a volcanic area, so dinos thrived here, alnog with small mammels.  the crates in the corner contained 2 baby gaint turtles.  this was the main base, which is why its so big.  they built fences to block the exits of the valley, and built some brick walls behind the fences as a precaution.  i saw a surpod outside of the fence, but it was just a prey dummy.  one of the peolpe sitting on the benchs got up, and introduced himself as a prehistoric animal expert, his name was punction, as in placing the commas corrctly, etc, etc.  the other person was the keeper, named magrat( her mother had really bad spelling).  he said our goal of wha to get today was a t rex, and some mammels, and a prehistroic crocidilen.
base
barrels
guide
well
crates
shelter
dino dummy
PS:  they atarted building a insect house, becuase some other people brought insects over to the main base.  its also been found out that the turtles are arclons with stunted growth, there adults, but half the size of a normel acrlon.

I also need to find more downloads for prehistroic creatures, can someone point me to where i can find more?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 08:40:02 PM by beagleboy21 »

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #68 on: November 13, 2006, 08:37:38 AM »
i cant suplly picks of the baby lectduim, becuase my kangaroos wont breed.:angry:
a day later, the guide, the camra man and me went out to try to capture some animals.  we went to a large vent, and there were 3 lecdtiums around.  they were large for the time, but we cuaght them!  when we got back, the keeper looked at them, and discovered they were just babys!  they adults were bigger, and thats odd, becuase the largest mammel around now is cat sized, and these baby are dog sized, and the adults are child sized.  we reached aconclusion that only a few gaint lectduaim live here, and they are the last of there kind,  they survived this long becuase dinosuars dont come here ofhten.  and we were realized we were near a place when a small volcanioc eruption occuered.  the lava must of destroyed all evdince of these creatures.  we went down to the lake.  steam was curling of its surface, and a volcanoe in the middlle of it was giving of more steam.  what we thought was a log opened its eyes  and looked at me, severl others did so to.  this is not a big pool, but it was swarming with baby crocdilans, so a large one must be around here somewhere.  we captured 4, and put them in crates.
large vent
crocadilans
more crates
[modnotice=RedNotDead] please do not double post you can only double post if you have pictures.[/modnotice]
« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 12:20:50 PM by beagleboy21 »

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2006, 09:58:50 PM »
we woke up the next morning to the sound of a water fall.  the vent in the middle of the pond was spuing water.  whould this place be flodded or have eruption?
we set a trap for animals, and after this trap was out for 5 minutes, crocdilans stared homing in on the meat.  we captred them, and when i weht to fill the meat up, i crocdilan came into the trap with me.  the trap is automated, so the door closed when it passed the tripwire.  i called for the guide and he opend the gate.  i ran out.  we already had enougth croc, so we set up beef in ice cubes in the lake, to distract the crocs.  when i finshed, i heard a clang, turned around and found a denicuases in it!  the gate hadent closed all the way, so i went to the gate, and treid to close, but the gaint croc turned around a snapped at me.  but it turning around made the gate close.  we captured, and went out in to the jungle to find more animals.  in fact, we also called in a helicopter to survey the land.
waterfall
trap
incoming
trapped
oh no...
im trapped
anti bait
arrgh!

Offline alloy61

• Doctor Who nut
  • Copa Cabana
  • Scientist
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2006, 02:02:59 AM »
Nice pictures beagleboy - I like your 'antibait' one particularly :thumbsup: - that waterfall's great : :) :

Offline dragon_rider05

• Zookeeper
  • Wolves;You've gotta love 'em!
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2006, 03:30:37 PM »
those are cool beagleboy! you made the enviorment look really nice! I lub the last picture of the deinonichus(sp...?)attacking.

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #72 on: November 22, 2006, 04:13:40 PM »
thanks:original: my preistroic downloads that i downloaded, are going to be delated, expect the one by mika.
we got a call from the keeper, and she said all the crocdiles were getting sick, fast.  she said they were posioned.  she thought the water from the vent had some sort of poison.we went down to the lake to get a sample, and it was poisoned.    we also got a glimpse of a large lectduim drinking from the lake...  "after that animal!" i shouted, and we ran toward it, it saw us and bounced into the undergrowth.  we followed it more cafully, and found four of them.  we cuaght them, and brought them back.  the keeper said the babys were also poisond, and the large croc was dead.  but some preistoric fish have been brought here, and are in the aquraim.  the keeper treated the gaint lectduim, she got to them in time to treat them.  the next day all the crocs were dead.  
lectduim
leactduim group
animal houses
« Last Edit: November 22, 2006, 05:07:35 PM by beagleboy21 »

Offline El Chameleon

• Pooper Scooper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #73 on: November 22, 2006, 05:34:05 PM »
Sorry to here about those sick animals, but congrats on those lectidium (sp) pics!

Offline IcelandV4R

• Pooper Scooper
beagleboys zoos
« Reply #74 on: November 22, 2006, 06:38:43 PM »
Those Exhibits are Very Well-Done!
Sorry About The Crocs.