Author Topic: SeaWorld Pennsylvania  (Read 23210 times)

Offline SeaWorldFan2010

• Zookeeper
    • http://
SeaWorld Pennsylvania
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2006, 04:36:50 PM »
Is it Wild Arctic?

Offline MarineManiac

• Scientist
SeaWorld Pennsylvania
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2006, 04:39:36 PM »
Nope. ;)

Offline SeaWorldFan2010

• Zookeeper
SeaWorld Pennsylvania
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2006, 04:49:16 PM »
Ok, then it has to be Penguin Encounter.

Offline world

• Zookeeper
SeaWorld Pennsylvania
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2006, 06:52:23 PM »
Woah!Cool Sea Lion tank!I love all of the kelp!

Offline MarineManiac

• Scientist
SeaWorld Pennsylvania
« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2006, 06:08:40 AM »
Yep!  It is Penguin Encounter!  Good guess:thumbsup: I didn't even have to post the mystery pic.

Offline Crookshankz227

• Game Warden
SeaWorld Pennsylvania
« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2006, 06:14:06 AM »
Post it anyway. :original:

Love the sealion and shark pictures!!! :wink:

Offline MarineManiac

• Scientist
SeaWorld Pennsylvania
« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2006, 06:19:48 AM »
Okay, I will.  Just not right now. lol.  Thank you!

Offline MarineManiac

• Scientist
SeaWorld Pennsylvania
« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2006, 12:31:35 PM »
I thought of I would have some pics of the penguins by now, but they are giving my employees a bit of trouble, the rockhoppers are very sweet.  Unfortuantely I can't say the same about the emporers, with their biting.  Well, you know what they say, if no one else can do it, do it yourself.  So far I can only give a pic of the finsihed building.  I'll get pics, with the mystery pic (though I won't tell you what it is in case I do that again) later once these rambunctious penguins are settled.  ][/URL]

Offline MarineManiac

• Scientist
SeaWorld Pennsylvania
« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2006, 10:41:21 AM »
Finally, those penguins are settled, and I have the bruises to prove it, who would have thought those penguins could kick so hard:wacko:  Anyways this also gave me time to start another project that I will divulge later:whistling   Now for the tour of Penguin Encounter.  The first sight you will see is a very long hall, and that's about all your going to see in this building anyway:laughing: ][/URL]  As you can see there is a little more water depth for the penguins than there was in previous Penguin Encounters.  ][/URL]  If you look on your right very quickly, you can see one of those cute Rockhopper Penguins swimming by.:wub: ][/URL]  Now for a closer look.  As you can see these penguins are equipped with everything they can need.  ][/URL]  Here you can see how happy they are in their new exhibit.  ][/URL]  All I have to say is watch out for this one.  ][/URL]

There is a new attraction coming later.  Although it isn't the last, it will be the crown achivement of this park.  It has been in construction for more than a year and the animals are about to be in place.  I will give the clue later.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 07:06:55 AM by MarineManiac »

Offline Flame_tiger5

• Zookeeper
SeaWorld Pennsylvania
« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2006, 12:26:33 PM »
Is it the Shamu Encounter, without the Shamu

Offline MarineManiac

• Scientist
SeaWorld Pennsylvania
« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2006, 07:08:35 AM »
No, that's no it, I haven't even given the clue yet.:laughing: Oh well, I might as well, here's the next clue:  The attraction that is next is the opposite of one of my other clues.

Offline Griffin_04

• Zookeeper
SeaWorld Pennsylvania
« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2006, 01:52:41 PM »
Wild Arctic, opposite of Penguin Encounter?

Offline HorseGal

• Zookeeper
SeaWorld Pennsylvania
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2006, 10:23:36 PM »
Is it the Shamu's Adventure attraction opposite from the Clyde and Seamore attraction?

Offline heppes

• Pooper Scooper
SeaWorld Pennsylvania
« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2006, 01:20:25 PM »
cant wait to see the rest of the zoo!!!
yee soo excited. ive loved seaworld since i was i lil kid. wanna see what ppl can do with mm2!! soo far it looks great!

Offline MarineManiac

• Scientist
SeaWorld Pennsylvania
« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2006, 04:20:18 PM »
Yes you got it Griffin_04!  It is Wild Arctic!

Offline HorseGal

• Zookeeper
SeaWorld Pennsylvania
« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2006, 08:43:46 PM »
That's going to be cool!

Offline andypvera

• Pooper Scooper
SeaWorld Pennsylvania
« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2006, 09:53:51 PM »
Does Wild Arctic contain Beluga's, Polar Bears. And narwhals? And don't they have a huge scenery with like people are exploring the arctic with huts and other ice things.

Offline HorseGal

• Zookeeper
SeaWorld Pennsylvania
« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2006, 12:44:14 PM »
Yeah, that's basically it, except I think that there aren't any Narwhals. Just Belugas and Polar Bears, and I think a walrus.

Offline Penguin.Lover

• Pooper Scooper
SeaWorld Pennsylvania
« Reply #68 on: November 15, 2006, 07:13:02 PM »
I LOVE THE WHOLE STORY!!!!!! wow it was great!

Offline Zebu

• Zookeeper
SeaWorld Pennsylvania
« Reply #69 on: November 15, 2006, 08:47:12 PM »
Ooooh! I'll check it out! And tHanks to you, I can FINALLY make an indoor enclosure!!!

Yipee!

Offline MarineManiac

• Scientist
SeaWorld Pennsylvania
« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2006, 08:53:17 AM »
Quote from: HorseGal;157161
I think that there aren't any Narwhals.

There are this time:whistling Oh no, I just gave away a secret (said in monotone and no emotion) :whistling

Offline MarineManiac

• Scientist
SeaWorld Pennsylvania
« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2006, 12:22:16 PM »
Sorry the tour for Wild Arctic took so long.  I had to deal with construction, just as I was about to place the animals, one of the tanks cracked and filled the lower floor with thousands of gallons of water.  The good news is that no one or animals were hurt.  The bad news, I couldn't get pics.

To begin our tour.  As you enter Wild Arctic you walk beneath a beautiful Inuit arch.  ][/URL]  Our first stop on the tour is the Beluga exhibit, Betty (f) and Warren (m).  Although they seem shy, they will warm up to humans soon. ][/URL]  Next up are the Polar Bears, Pete (m) and Patricia (f), who to be relaxing quite contended. ][/URL]  Now its time to check out our lovable walri, Wallace (m) and Winona (f) , who are resting on the rock island.  ][/URL] Finally, a world first, the Narwhals.  The female (Nikki) is in hiding, but the male ( Noah) wanted to come and say hi.  ][/URL] But... that's not all.  Now it's time to go downstairs][/URL], but it's time for a break in the tour and eat some delicious cookies, that csleesburg has baked.

Edit: Sorry about the walrus pic, I think that was the end of my roll of film.  I think I might need to switch to digital.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 12:41:29 PM by MarineManiac »

Offline ndmpatriot

• Zookeeper
  • Local Dressage Enthusiast
    • Zookeepers Journal
SeaWorld Pennsylvania
« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2006, 12:57:57 PM »
Wow, excellent work. Love all of your exhibits, especially love the two-story look of Wild Artic.

Offline M&J1

• Pooper Scooper
SeaWorld Pennsylvania
« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2006, 01:09:32 PM »
:specool: your storys great i love the pics but i really love the ones of the sealions:thumbsup:

Offline MarineManiac

• Scientist
SeaWorld Pennsylvania
« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2006, 04:46:14 PM »
Thanks!: :) :   I hope you enjoyed the break, now we will continue the tour.  Now as we head downstairs the first exhibit, is again the Belugas.  ][/URL]Next, is the Walrus exhibit from below, and I think that is Wallace swimming by.  ][/URL]Now we have our Narwhals gracefully swimming above a kelp forest.  ][/URL]Finally are the Polar Bears, "chilling out":laughing:  ][/URL]Soon we will take a tour behind the scenes and get close-up with the animals.