Author Topic: germanwolf's zoos!  (Read 8742 times)

Offline germanwolf

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
  • Captian Jack is back
germanwolf's zoos!
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2006, 09:59:15 PM »
I know what I have to do, but it would be so much easier if anything were not deleted. Now I have to take pics of everything again...... :pinch: and this will take a while. I would like to finish it today, but it is almost midnight where I live, and I am really tired, so I am sorry, I coudln't get it done today. I'' try and fix it tomorrow ASAP. I'm kinda a perfectionist, so this really bothers me that things aren't right. Well, I am almost done getting the pics.... the rest will have to wait for tomorrow. Good night.

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
germanwolf's zoos!
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2006, 10:54:18 PM »
the pics are RANDOM...  but i saw them before the...acident.  and there awsome!

Offline Budgielover101

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
germanwolf's zoos!
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2006, 11:02:28 PM »
good luck with getting all your pictures germanwolf :thumbsup: the ones that work are great!

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
germanwolf's zoos!
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2006, 11:37:40 PM »
did the farther morders skin a download or offical?  i acidently skipped it.

Offline SageofWater

• Raptor Pack
  • Zookeeper
germanwolf's zoos!
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2006, 01:35:59 AM »
I hope you get everything fixed germanwolf! I havent seen the pics but when you get new ones up I sure will! The way everyone talks about em they should be wonderful.

Offline JoJo

• Zookeeper
germanwolf's zoos!
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2006, 06:00:00 AM »
Quote from: beagleboy21;160028
did the farther morders skin a download or offical?  i acidently skipped it.

It's Simbas leopard variant skin, you can download it here :thumbsup:

Offline germanwolf

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
  • Captian Jack is back
germanwolf's zoos!
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2006, 12:30:20 PM »
yeah, the varient for the leopard is from Simba, and it can be downloaded at this website. Well, the pictures are fixed, so yay! Sorry it took so long. And be sure to say something if this kind of thing ever happens again, even though I am pretty sure it wont. And guess what? A short update!

We turn our attention to the exhibit next to the caribou, which is filled with.....ptarmigans!:wub: There is also a mother and her chick. This one looks very hungry. King of the log!:wink:We also walk by a mixed exhibit of aardvarks and meerkats. One of the aardvarks. And a baby. A friendly meerkat.... And a very hungry aarvark!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 12:37:31 PM by germanwolf »

Offline MarineManiac

• Scientist
germanwolf's zoos!
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2006, 11:35:01 AM »
I love the ptarmigans.  They are so cute.  Great job on the aadvark/meerkat exhibit as well!  It is so colorful!

Offline germanwolf

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
  • Captian Jack is back
germanwolf's zoos!
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2006, 04:31:23 PM »
Thanks, guys. Updates will be coming soon... I just got my Sims 2 game, so I am a bit preocupied with that. :rolleyes:

Offline germanwolf

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
  • Captian Jack is back
germanwolf's zoos!
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2006, 04:54:44 PM »
OK, sorry it took so long.... I just got Sims 2 and Sims 2 Pets and haven't played ZT2 in a long while, so I couldn't post updates yet.

Well, before we head over to the the Marine Section of the zoo, we decide to stop once more by the okapis and look at their new, cute little baby daughter, Oka. She is so cute..:wub: Oh no, we almost forgot to stop by the new Asian black bear couple, Gemma and Beppo. Ooooohhhh...... Now we can move on to some marine animals! First, we encounter some majestic, yet slightly terrifying Hammerhead sharks. There is another one! We take one last look. Next up is one of the more well-known marine mammals..... the Orca whale!! This zoo contains three of these amazing animals - Tuareg, the male; Ninieve, one of the females; and Nena, the other female.Well, that is all for today!!

Note: The Asian black bear is for download here at Zoo Admin, it was actaully created by Blue Fang, but was only available for the ZT2 mobile version. But Silesian Tomcat (  i think it was him ), fixed a bit and brought here for us ZT2 PC users!    

**If you want to see the pictures better, maximize them. They look much better that way.**
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 11:35:07 AM by germanwolf »

Offline germanwolf

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
  • Captian Jack is back
germanwolf's zoos!
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2007, 05:56:13 PM »
oohh..its been a long time...anyway, my computer had a wierdness fit and decieded to delete my saved games, so I had to start a new zoo....so welcome to the.....

NUMA Foundation Zoo

National Underwater and Marine Agency

This company had a little more money than it needed, so, it founded a zoo in their name that would help educate others about the wonderful world of nature. And not just about marine animals, but as many species as possible! My name is Dr. Wolfgang, and I am here to tell you a bit about this zoo and introduce you to the animals. Welcome! Here, we walk through the entrance. Feel free to looks around and maybe look a little to the right, you can see some of the flora we have so carefully selected and planted. Up ahead you see a resting area with a nice fountain. Soon, we enter the Jungle Cats Roundabout. Our first cat on the list is the very big Bengal Tiger. We have four of them-our breeding pair, Montacor and Sabra(pronounced say-brah) and their two cubs, Chenar and Lia. Sabra comes to greet us...and it looks like Montacor is trying to teach Chenar how to swim!:wub: Next are the cheetahs. They were very highly valued by the Ancient Egyptians, and they used them for hunting, and called them "hunting cats". We have two at the moment, Bichon, the female and Rahepsi, the male,who seems to be heading towards the water hole. Lets look at the smaller exhibt over there! Ah, yes, these are our meerkats. We have three of these lively creatures: Timon, Freddy, and Meela. Timon and Freddy are the freindly ones; the female is a bit shy.

*** The acronym NUMA is taken from a book I have been reading by Clive Cussler. His idea for name, not mine. ***
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 06:03:21 PM by germanwolf »

Offline DinoMania

• Zookeeper
  • Go!! Pokemon Team!!
germanwolf's zoos!
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2007, 09:46:43 PM »
LoL Your zoo is great

Offline Budgielover101

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
germanwolf's zoos!
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2007, 09:51:34 PM »
Nice zoo germanwolf! I love the entrance, and those tiger pics :wub:

Offline DinoMania

• Zookeeper
  • Go!! Pokemon Team!!
germanwolf's zoos!
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2007, 09:52:43 PM »
I agree with Budgie XP

Offline Rosinas Cat

• Feline Friend
  • Global Moderator
  • Game Warden
  • Cool Cat
germanwolf's zoos!
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2007, 10:01:42 PM »
Great pics, germanwolf!  I love the female cheetah pic - beautiful. : :) :

Offline DinoMania

• Zookeeper
  • Go!! Pokemon Team!!
germanwolf's zoos!
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2007, 10:11:58 PM »
I also agree with Rosinas Cat and Beanie Cat LoL XP

Offline Nique

• Just Nique... nothin' fancy
  • Global Moderator
  • Scientist
    • NotionsbyNique*
germanwolf's zoos!
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2007, 03:45:21 AM »
Great pictures germanwolf! Everything looks great and I love the pictures of the tigers! :wub:

Offline germanwolf

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
  • Captian Jack is back
germanwolf's zoos!
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2007, 06:00:46 AM »
Thanks guys; I'll update later if you want.

Offline Rosinas Cat

• Feline Friend
  • Global Moderator
  • Game Warden
  • Cool Cat
germanwolf's zoos!
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2007, 09:43:02 AM »
Beanie Cat

DinoMania I love that!! :happyroll :rofl2:

And yes please, germanwolf, lets have more updates soon. : :) :

Offline Ciaran_DUK

• Pooper Scooper
germanwolf's zoos!
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2007, 05:00:00 AM »
very good zoo germanwolf!!!! however, i WOULD like to see more marine animals and if any animal has a male baby... call it Ciaran!!!! =D lol good work though!!!

Offline Gem Chameleon

• Pooper Scooper
germanwolf's zoos!
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2007, 01:57:27 PM »
I'm loving the photos. the storyline is cute too~

Offline germanwolf

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
  • Captian Jack is back
germanwolf's zoos!
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2007, 03:25:55 PM »
Alright, we're back to the NUMA Foundation Zoo! Yes, Ciaran_DUK, I will add more marine animals. Since this zoo is named after a marine organization, we will need more marine animals, wont we? :happy: Thanks everyone for the coments. And, please, maximize the pictures. They look alot better that way.:happy: And, I think my pictures turned out quite nice this time. I didnt like 'em before, but I think I'm getting the hang of it now. :whistling

Alright, last time, after looking at our tigers and cheetahs, we went over to the African area and looked at some meerkats. Now come the African elephants. Their trunks have over 100,000 muscle units, and are highly sensitive. Our handsome male, Tembo and his female friend, Ema are our newest additions to the zoo. Next door to them we have quite a few lions. We actually have two seperate prides. They are seperated from each other to make sure that the two males dont kill each other's cubs, as some males do when they want to have complete control over the pride, and make sure that the other male's bloodline is destroyed. Our first, and smaller, pride is ruled by Jalan, a very young male. One of the females, Lanka comes toward us; with her lone cub Kalah following.:wub: The other female, Sarafina seems to be....singing? to her cubs Tamlorn and Sarita. XD The other pride is led by Scar, an older male. He has three females in his pride. Kiba, the young Vitani, and Zira, who is doing a little baby,er, cub-sitting! And it looks like Zira's three cubs, Kovu, Valhalla, and Zanra, are playing tag!!:wub: Next up, a bit away from the African area, we have some marine animals! Near the middle of the zoo, our zoo contains a mixed tank of blacktip reef sharks and the majestic manta ray.This one is showing a bit of blue colouring. The blacktip reef shark is one of the few sharks that actually do well in captivity, and are usually not dangerous at all. And, manta rays are actaully a type of fish! A very flat type of fish.:rolleyes:
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 03:31:55 PM by germanwolf »

Offline badisbadis101

• Senior Zookeeper
    • My Projects
germanwolf's zoos!
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2007, 03:32:13 PM »
awesoem zoo! and :specool:  pics!

ps where did you get the varient that jalan is?
it looks really cool

Offline germanwolf

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
  • Captian Jack is back
germanwolf's zoos!
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2007, 03:33:57 PM »
Thanks badisbadis. All varients and skins are from zoo admin. Just go to ZT2 downloads and go to search and type in "lion". The variant as well as the other male on should come up, as well as any other lion-related downloads.

Offline badisbadis101

• Senior Zookeeper
    • My Projects
germanwolf's zoos!
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2007, 03:35:57 PM »
thanks