Author Topic: Prehistoric Park  (Read 2841 times)

Offline eggleston1992

• Pooper Scooper
Prehistoric Park
« on: February 25, 2007, 09:15:59 AM »
Ok Im am starting to film my own version of Prehistoric Park! Later today( February 25, 2007) I'll start my adventure but first I have to get organized and do some reasearch!!

:offtopic: Cheak Out My Website and I Dont Mind If U Join!!!
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Animals_of_Time/index.php

Offline jakeeh11

• Zookeeper
Re: Prehistoric Park
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2007, 01:55:24 PM »
YEAH!!! Prehistoric Park RULESSSS!!!! Will you have giant insects? Microraptors? (Lists all animals in Prehistoric Park)

Offline eggleston1992

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2007, 03:56:32 PM »
We acquired the time machine last month by a wealthy investor. We also got a huge plot of land as well. Our mission  bring back dinosaurs, water samples, and plant samples to study. So here we go!

February 25, 2007
74 million years ago in North America lived millions of Styracosaurus. We travel through time in our time machine to a small island off the coast of North America to find these dinosaurs and bring them back to the 21st century.
We landed in a clearing of the island that we have traveled through time for. It’s the Late Creataceous period in the time of dinosaurs. We set up camp and put up a primeter around the camp and most of the time machine. Then with a team of 2 plus me we set into the wild looking for our goal animal, the Styracosaurus

February 25, 2007
As we made our way through the tropical rainforest looking for the Styracosaurus We came across several ponds then we heard something! We looked through the bushes and saw two Styracosaurus! It was about 3:00 when we found them, they started moving so we followed them. They led us to a watering hole, which they took a drink from. After a few moments of watching them I radio the other teams looking for other Styracosaurus and told them we have found one male and one female. They replied our discovery was great because they havent found any other Styracosaurus. Then my team told me that since the other teams havent found any other Styracosaurus we place a tracer braclet on them and then go back to camp. I agreed. When we turned out attention back to the Styracosaurus we saw that they were going in different directions. I yelled “You two go after the male I’ll go after the female!” I took a tracking braclet out of my bag then ran off. I caught up with with the female and snook up behind her and secretly snaped on the tracking braclet. I went behind a rock and radio the other guys who were after the male and they said they lost it! I stood up and over by the female was the male! I radio the guys telling them that I found him and that I had an extra bracletand to meet me back at camp. I went up the male and snaped the braclet onto his front horn then saw he was mad about that so I ran back to camp. Back at camp it was dark so I got my sleeping bag out of the storage area and went onto the lookout platform and went to sleep.

Offline Packraptor

• Zookeeper
  • Don't make me go Jurassic on your butt!
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2007, 04:33:06 PM »
Hmm... this sounds oddly familiar...

Offline jakeeh11

• Zookeeper
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2007, 06:09:55 PM »
I know... why? I know that I know why, but I can't just place it....

Offline eggleston1992

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2007, 06:21:34 PM »
Hmm... this sounds oddly familiar...
Lol Its hard work but its fun making this story! Pics Come Soon!

Offline Fennec Nichov

• Compost Pile
  • Zookeeper
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2007, 06:27:34 AM »
Yes... it's very familiar... But I still can't wait for the pictures and more story!

Offline eggleston1992

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2007, 05:02:15 PM »
 :signclosed: until further notice! :locked:

Offline Galliruler

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2007, 05:39:42 PM »
 :snew: Hi everybody! Great story by the way.

Offline 12dinoboy3

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2007, 02:15:22 PM »
Hey eggleston1992,can insert a correct hyperlink to your site

Offline ShenTirag

• Small and Bitter
  • Gl?bal Moderator
  • Senior Zookeeper
  • made in a factory and from a special kind of metal
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2007, 04:59:51 PM »
This is a Show & Tell, there are no pics and the creator has apparently declared it closed, therefore I will lock this.  Please PM a moderator to have this reopened.