Author Topic: Las Devilo Zoo - Orcahead  (Read 1905 times)

Offline Orcahead

• Pooper Scooper
Las Devilo Zoo - Orcahead
« on: March 23, 2007, 01:59:39 PM »
A new type of Aquarium has been founded in Ozarks in Southern Missouri, the Aquarium of the Ozarks, moved from Minnesota after poor funding from there but want to move a zoo to Missouri to get more tourism to the Ozarks. But they sent their previous animals back to other zoos. Looking to get some new animals, the Ozarks have signed to get some new animals to their new aquarium.

This is how that foled out...(pictures up within the hour)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 11:54:06 AM by Orcahead »

Offline beagleboy21

• Zookeeper
Re: Aquarium of the Ozarks
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 09:30:18 PM »
it's been more then a hour.

Offline Rosinas Cat

• Feline Friend
  • Global Moderator
  • Game Warden
  • Cool Cat
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2007, 05:47:27 AM »
...patience, grasshopper....  :rofl2:

Seriously, beagleboy, I'm sure Orcahead's pics will be worth the wait.  :D

Offline Orcahead

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 10:21:55 AM »
I'm just going to scrap this idea and go on and make just a whole zoo by itself, i f any mod sees this then please delete this thread.

Offline sheltiefan

• Beware of parrot
  • Senior Zookeeper
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 10:34:13 AM »
Well we don't like to delete threads and I'd also like a little clarification here. Are you intending to create a zoo for a Show and Tell thread? If that's the case then you'll need to start it here (one S&T thread per member rule), keep in mind the title can be changed if you feel the current one is no longer suitable. And if you weren't sure of how changing a title works just go to your first post in the thread and in the title box delete the old one and replace it.

If you mean that you've just lost interest in creating an S&T thread then I'll close this. However if you ever do wish to make an S&T thread tell me or one of the mods and we'll open this same thread.

Offline Orcahead

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2007, 11:53:30 AM »
Oh okay, I was just going to delete this one and make a different one, but I'll just change the Title. Does anyone know if that Free ES and AA thing works on the Google ad bar at the top of the page?