Author Topic: Pondering wat to buy  (Read 1432 times)

Offline Lt.Dan

• Pooper Scooper
Pondering wat to buy
« on: December 24, 2006, 01:43:09 PM »
Hello, I have Zt2 with all the expansion packs except mm2. now i have a choice i couls buy ZTCC or MM2. now around here ZTCC is $20 and MM2 is $30. should i buy MM2 or ZTCC? I've seen pictures and the graphics for zt1 look like **** some 2 year old made but more immportantly how is the gameplay?

Offline csleesburg

• An Oldie But Goodie
  • Game Warden
Pondering wat to buy
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2006, 02:14:35 PM »
Personally, I would suggest getting MM2. Reason? You'll be happier with it. Not that many people make ZT1 things anymore, and even though there are plenty available, once you have 'sampled' ZT2 you probably won't be happy with ZT1. The graphics aren't near as good, and, obviously, not 3D. More people seem happier with ZT2/MM than ZT1. :whistling :merry: :flake1:

Offline Lt.Dan

• Pooper Scooper
Pondering wat to buy
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2006, 02:55:27 PM »
Thanks for the advice.

Offline mikaboshi

• Little Miss Snarky Pants
  • Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
Pondering wat to buy
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2006, 04:52:39 PM »
I would definitely say go for MM2! ZTCC is great...but MM2 is just a more up to date game, and as CSL said, people are more active with it, meaning you get more cool downloads later (if you choose to use User made animals, etc)

Offline shecrock

• Zookeeper
Pondering wat to buy
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2006, 07:02:15 PM »
I have all the games:dancer: And their both great and different:monkeyrol   . But if you all ready ZT2 then finish the set , you will love all the interacting you can do . In ZT1 you cant go down and walk around with the animals like you can in MM2 you can train:flipper: and swim  :rm_fish:with them too.