Author Topic: Guest Happiness  (Read 1289 times)

Offline mreed316

• Pooper Scooper
Guest Happiness
« on: January 04, 2007, 09:32:28 AM »
I've designed several zoos and they all seem to be pretty good except that I always have 20+ guests who are thirsty, hungry, or need to use the restroom. Mainly, the guests are thirsty. I always put in several food stands and drink stands and restrooms. I also put in double the amount of drink stands but there are always at least 20+ guests who are not happy because they are thirsty. Are there any tips on how to cut down on thirsty guests?

Offline mo15

• Pest Control
  • Game Warden
Guest Happiness
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2007, 12:47:27 PM »
There's a good topic on this that you can find here - Lady Z gives some really useful tips! :thumbsup:   I think the best advice for your dilema is to place restaurants, not food stands.  They completely fill all of the guests needs and hold a lot of people.  And restrooms/trash cans can decrease guest hapiness, and placing restaraunts means you don't need those things.  

And remember happy animals = happy guests!  They won't be quite as upset over low needs if they're always seeing well kept animals.

Welcome to ZA, btw! :original:

Offline mreed316

• Pooper Scooper
Guest Happiness
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2007, 10:33:59 AM »
Thanks for the good advice. I will try that. I will check out the tips on the topic you mentioned as well. Thanks again!