Author Topic: puking urge  (Read 1449 times)

Offline Popcorn

• Pooper Scooper
puking urge
« on: January 28, 2007, 11:59:26 PM »
What does it mean when guests say : "i don't feel so good i think i am going to..." (i imagine it's "puke") but why? There was no garbage nor excessive pooh around... and those were unhappy guests for no reason (all the bars were on green except for happiness) and they all had that comment...

that brings me to another question. By the time you reach 350 guests is it just normal to have say 1-5 oscillating unhappy guests even if they are fed, bathroomed, etc..?

thanks for any help! :original:

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
puking urge
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 12:03:57 AM »
there is an easter egg in the game and guests who come into the zoo on January 1st (game time) are suffering the effects of celebrating the new year i guess.

see the topic http://zoo.ogresnet.com/forums/showthread.php?p=177230&highlight=easter+egg#post177230 which shows the other ingame easter eggs

Offline Popcorn

• Pooper Scooper
puking urge
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 12:08:40 AM »
I was wondering that too. It was a second or third quote in the guest quotes list when i noticed it. But it was February 20th, not January.

Can a guest stay in the zoo a month?

thanks for the quick reply btw! :thumbsup:

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
puking urge
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2007, 12:13:52 AM »
the guests will stay in the zoo as long as they have the money and are entertained and havent seen all there is too see.  And the quote is calculated when the guest enters the zoo not when they are already in the zoo so the AI of the game will take people who actually enter the zoo on the 1st and randomly assign them the quote and again they randomly say it sometime in their visit to the zoo.  and yes it is very difficult to have 100% happy guests in a large zoo as they cant all be in the resturant/sitting down/seeing animals/entertaining/etc all the time.

Offline Popcorn

• Pooper Scooper
puking urge
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2007, 12:31:49 AM »
Oh good... I'm still doing fine then ;)... Thanks for the help! :specool: