Author Topic: Is this strange  (Read 1308 times)

Offline I_27_04

• Pooper Scooper
  • YOu will never have an afro better than mine. haha
Is this strange
« on: February 13, 2007, 05:29:32 PM »
UM. I have been playing on the demo version of zoo tycoon when i have had cc for a year :rofl2:. and have hacked so far into it that I almost ahve a self supporting zoo. all the guests are adult males, and I make about 50 k per second, also I am getting 1 guest per four seconds :popcorn:. All I have left to do is make it where the animals dont die, the fences dont break, the stats dont go down,and the money stream doesent stop flowing. pluss I am trying to figure out how the zoo test hack works so I can have 1000 guests, I already have 600 and I made my own speedy guest hack cause I couldnt find the last one. and I did all this stuff in one day. :surprise: :slol:

is this strange? :hammer2:

caise O think I might have played zoo tycoon so long that I went crazy :loony: or somthing. and the themesong has been running in my head for five days, and in my dreams I am still playing zoo tycoon.
and I leave the game running on my comp over night. even now I keep seing hundreds of guests speeding buy and buying over and over again from a soda machine and paying 2k each time they buy from it. and they have to buy from it because I have it set to where their is an 100 percent chance that the guest will buy a gift, and the machine is set to where they think they will get a gift if they buy from it but they dotn so after walking a bit they buy again. and I have 600 guests doing this all at once.

IS this like somthing I should be worried about? :hammer2:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 05:33:36 PM by I_27_04 »

Offline Pandawarrior

• Zookeeper
Re: Is this strange
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 05:34:31 PM »
That's cool

Offline mikaboshi

• Little Miss Snarky Pants
  • Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
Re: Is this strange
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2007, 05:37:55 PM »
Sorry, but as this is really quite pointless, this is going to be closed.  :signclosed: