Author Topic: Creepy Zoo Tycoon 2 Experiences  (Read 60854 times)

Offline Zoo Animal

• Senior Zookeeper
    • http://www.freewebs.com/zootycoonjungle/index.htm
Creepy Zoo Tycoon 2 Experiences
« on: November 10, 2005, 04:40:02 PM »
well this is like somting where you discribe spooky stuff from zoo tycoon 2,mine? a florida panther ghost,
TRUE STORY:one day i made an ever glades type zoo with all wetlands animals,well my florida panther got sick and died,about a month later,the thing poped up,see through,and eery,it had nostatis when i clicked on it and i didt make ANY noise and it disaperes and when i look on the check lis,its not their yet it roams around my zoo as the ghost..
lol true storylol have any sooky experences of your own?

SolsticeTiger

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2005, 05:04:55 PM »
How freaky. Mine would be when I checked on my Ibex exhibit and found 20 babies, one mom.

Offline dootdoot

• Zookeeper
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2005, 05:44:25 PM »
Originally posted by SolsticeTiger@Nov 10 2005, 07:04 PM
How freaky. Mine would be when I checked on my Ibex exhibit and found 20 babies, one mom.
twentylets :P The motherlode! I once had a wolf run up. Not exciting, I know.

Offline HorseGal

• Zookeeper
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2005, 06:46:13 PM »
When I was playing the demo of the Exp., for some reason part of the zookeeper's body was invisible. It was just the head floating about.  :erm

Offline kiwibuddy

• Marine Biologist
  • Takahe
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2005, 09:32:45 PM »
Originally posted by Zoo Animal@Nov 10 2005, 06:40 PM
well this is like somting where you discribe spooky stuff from zoo tycoon 2,mine? a florida panther ghost,
TRUE STORY:one day i made an ever glades type zoo with all wetlands animals,well my florida panther got sick and died,about a month later,the thing poped up,see through,and eery,it had nostatis when i clicked on it and i didt make ANY noise and it disaperes and when i look on the check lis,its not their yet it roams around my zoo as the ghost..
lol true storylol have any sooky experences of your own?
Wow, that's creepy. Hope it's just a bug. :erm  :><

Offline Gibbon-Fanatic

• ZA Designer
  • Marine Biologist
    • http://s12.invisionfree.com/zootoria/index.php?act=idx
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2005, 09:35:48 PM »
Panda11 has had a ghost Javan Rhino and i have had a Ghost Gibbon (ohh the irony)

Offline KillerPenguin222

• Pooper Scooper
    • http://
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2005, 10:57:40 PM »
Creepy  :blink  
I think these ghosts are either bugs or a bad joke. Programmers are known for their strange sense of humor. Probably a bug, though.

Offline Crookshankz227

• Game Warden
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2005, 02:30:02 AM »
Once my guest got stuck in a yellow piece of path, and while his body was on the correct level, his head was floarting far above his body ! :blink

Offline csleesburg

• An Oldie But Goodie
  • Game Warden
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2005, 05:22:13 AM »
I have a ghost baby elephant! She's not dead, she's just invisible (partly) ;). Plus, I have had several gazelles who had babies with NO mate! (immaculate conceptions, ya' think...?) :blink

Offline Crookshankz227

• Game Warden
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2005, 05:59:14 AM »
Are you sure their was no mate ? Once I had built this HUGE safari zoo (the whole zoo was 1 exhibit !) and had 80 female and 1 male elephant ! ALL  80 females got pregnant !!!!!!!!! :8  :erm

SolsticeTiger

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2005, 06:01:48 AM »
This morning, when I was grooming my peacock, he had just gone up to his shelter, which is high up. I got the chance to groom him even though he was up in the shelter, but instead of the brush brushing the actual peacock, it brushed below him, where he would be if it was on the ground.

LOL.

Offline Zoo Animal

• Senior Zookeeper
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2005, 03:39:27 PM »
i doint think this is a bug,found my departed wolf (gray wolf 1) roaming around and a ghost tiger

Offline Koala Komander

• ZA Designer
  • Scientist
    • Zoomania
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2005, 04:21:48 PM »
Thatll be soo cool if it were a feature : ghost animals haunting your zoo. I ts very creepy having ghost in your zoos :)

Offline Zoo Animal

• Senior Zookeeper
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2005, 05:38:21 PM »
Very creepy o and a freaky F. panther update: now sometimes before it comes my animals always do the lil thing "being nervous" they ALL  do it at the same time

Offline dootdoot

• Zookeeper
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2005, 06:18:31 PM »
Then it's proboly an easter egg. Haven't seen one yet.

Offline Tiesieman

• Pooper Scooper
    • http://none
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2005, 07:11:15 AM »
cooool *runs away trying to get a ghost animal* teeheeehee

Offline belleh

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2005, 08:43:26 AM »
the brush thing happened to me too

SolsticeTiger

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2005, 09:43:07 AM »
How awesome. I've never had a death in my zoo.. therefore, no ghost animals!  ;) But I want one now...

Though one of my online friends I was chatting with through IM had a ghost flamingo. She thought it was awesome, and now says that more people come to the exhibit than ever, now that she's put concrete fencing up.

Strange that guests think that concrete will stop a ghost... Especially a flamingo.

By the way, is the penguin easter egg apparent in ZT2? I haven't checked.

Offline Zoo

• Game Warden
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2005, 07:07:36 PM »
I just saw the scariest thing like ever, I had one of my American bison running around in my zoo with another, just play chasing each other through my zoo, ghost animals running through your zoo? That's freaky. :><

Offline kiwibuddy

• Marine Biologist
  • Takahe
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2005, 09:41:39 AM »
Originally posted by Zoo Animal@Nov 11 2005, 07:38 PM
Very creepy o and a freaky F. panther update: now sometimes before it comes my animals always do the lil thing "being nervous" they ALL do it at the same time
I've got it all figured out now. But before I can tell you that story, I have to tell you this story! There was a time, when my grandparents moved into a new house, and they had two dogs. And whenever their dogs would go into the living room, they'd act very strangely, in a ZT2 case, they were "Acting Nervous." They barked, they whined, my grandma told them to settle down and be quite. Then, one day... my grandma fell asleep on a couch in the living room with the dogs who were "Acting Nervous." Then, my grandma woke up, and there was a man, staring at her. She never saw him before, he was just staring at her. Then... he disappeared, her house was haunted. She's moved out though.

It seems that animals can sense ghosts. And it looks like the animals in ZT2 do it too. So my conclusion is, yup, there's ghost animals in ZT2: ES. Haven't had one yet, but it's definitely not a bug. :) *Pauses, and checks behind back. "Oh! It's just you, Casper!"*
Yay! 700th post! :lol

Offline TigerTracks

• Zookeeper
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2005, 10:02:51 AM »
Wow...this is cool. I had a ghost florida panther once. It roamed around in the exhibit as though is was still alive. It also happened to one of my penguins. It's cool, yet a little freaky at the same time. :blink

Offline Flames The Dragon

• Senior Zookeeper
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2005, 10:11:11 AM »
can somebody post pics of the ghost animals

Offline kiwibuddy

• Marine Biologist
  • Takahe
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2005, 12:31:06 PM »
Someone has a pic of a "ghost" Javan rhino. It wasn't really a ghost though, it just died of old age right when it gave birth and so since it gave birth, it still lives on. It's just that since it was gonna die of old age, it kinda faded away and is now transparent. :crazy  :blink

Offline vampire

• Pooper Scooper
    • http://
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2005, 02:07:05 PM »
that's really weird. make no sense. im gonna try all ther gost stuff tonight

Offline Corvidae

• Copa Cabana
  • Zookeeper
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2005, 07:41:04 PM »
I have heaps of 'ghost' animals. Almost all of my penguins are semi transparant. It's really annoying. They seem to have no trouble pooping all over the show.
 :><