Author Topic: Animals Won't Uncrate  (Read 1067 times)

Offline casey

• Administrator
  • Marine Biologist
Animals Won't Uncrate
« on: January 19, 2005, 12:01:02 AM »
Posted by: Firstborn Dragon Dec. 7 2004, 08:10 PM
I've seen this happen a few times, most resently with the moose, but also with some of the big cats. I'll crate a couple of them at once (Usually when I want to see how overpopulated an exibit is) and then one or more will refuse to uncrate again.

Anyone else seen this or know how to fix it?  

Posted by: AdamfromCanada Dec. 7 2004, 09:13 PM
this happened with one of my polar bears, only way I fixed it? I restarted.  

Posted by: Eagle One Dec. 7 2004, 09:26 PM
i have saved and exit and restarted the computer then the game and deleted the crates you lose your animals though

Posted by: MinGraphics Dec. 7 2004, 09:33 PM
It happened to me to, the crate said camel 1, but camel 1 was in the pen, so I just picked up the crate and moved it to the back of the zoo wall and continued to play.  

Posted by: flamethrower Dec. 7 2004, 09:53 PM
(MinGraphics @ Dec. 7 2004, 09:33 PM)
It happened to me to, the crate said camel 1, but camel 1 was in the pen, so I just picked up the crate and moved it to the back of the zoo wall and continued to play.  

Same thing happened to me with a zebra. I had a version in the pen and one with a crate. I forgot how I figured it out tho.  

Posted by: Firstborn Dragon Dec. 10 2004, 11:37 PM
Yeah, that's what I've noticed, the crate is empty, but still present...

Weird.

Offline casey

• Administrator
  • Marine Biologist
Animals Won't Uncrate
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2005, 12:01:02 AM »
Posted by: Firstborn Dragon Dec. 7 2004, 08:10 PM
I've seen this happen a few times, most resently with the moose, but also with some of the big cats. I'll crate a couple of them at once (Usually when I want to see how overpopulated an exibit is) and then one or more will refuse to uncrate again.

Anyone else seen this or know how to fix it?  

Posted by: AdamfromCanada Dec. 7 2004, 09:13 PM
this happened with one of my polar bears, only way I fixed it? I restarted.  

Posted by: Eagle One Dec. 7 2004, 09:26 PM
i have saved and exit and restarted the computer then the game and deleted the crates you lose your animals though

Posted by: MinGraphics Dec. 7 2004, 09:33 PM

Posted by: flamethrower Dec. 7 2004, 09:53 PM
(MinGraphics @ Dec. 7 2004, 09:33 PM)

Same thing happened to me with a zebra. I had a version in the pen and one with a crate. I forgot how I figured it out tho.  

Posted by: Firstborn Dragon Dec. 10 2004, 11:37 PM
Yeah, that's what I've noticed, the crate is empty, but still present...

Weird.