Author Topic: Are the animals happy?  (Read 1044 times)

Offline casey

• Administrator
  • Marine Biologist
Are the animals happy?
« on: January 19, 2005, 12:08:19 AM »
Posted by: Prowling Jaguar Nov. 23 2004, 09:41 AM
How do I know if the animals in the exibits are happy or not?  

Posted by: spin Nov. 23 2004, 10:24 AM
The second of the animal's tabs that shows you 2 or 3 icons (male or female), the first icon shows if it's happy, and how much. (the green filled part)
Getting that green to fill up the entire icon is what you might call 100% suiteability in zt1. Getting them happy isn't hard, getting that icon to fill up completly is.  

Posted by: Cochin007 Nov. 23 2004, 11:55 AM
In the demo I do as much as I can to make my animals happy,but the green part never goes up ... most of time,the box isn't filled at all ... do this means my animals are unhappy or not very happy ? The game says the animals are happy and content,and in the general zoo stats menu,animal hapiness is very high ..
I do not understand. Can somebody explain this .

Posted by: AdamfromCanada Nov. 23 2004, 04:12 PM
And empty box is a GOOD thing. If the green goes up, it'll eventually become yellow, then red. If it's empty, all is good in the world.  

Posted by: Kaivo Nov. 23 2004, 04:20 PM
So that means I DON'T have to panic because my lemurs' green part of the box is going down! :P
EDIT: I hate that :P smiley.

Posted by: flamethrower Nov. 23 2004, 04:28 PM
Yep - it confused me at first as well!

GREEN IS BAD!

You want to have NOTHING in the box.  

Posted by: spin Nov. 23 2004, 10:50 PM
hmm, you learn something everyday

Offline casey

• Administrator
  • Marine Biologist
Are the animals happy?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2005, 12:08:19 AM »
Posted by: Prowling Jaguar Nov. 23 2004, 09:41 AM
How do I know if the animals in the exibits are happy or not?  

Posted by: spin Nov. 23 2004, 10:24 AM
The second of the animal's tabs that shows you 2 or 3 icons (male or female), the first icon shows if it's happy, and how much. (the green filled part)
Getting that green to fill up the entire icon is what you might call 100% suiteability in zt1. Getting them happy isn't hard, getting that icon to fill up completly is.  

Posted by: Cochin007 Nov. 23 2004, 11:55 AM
In the demo I do as much as I can to make my animals happy,but the green part never goes up ... most of time,the box isn't filled at all ... do this means my animals are unhappy or not very happy ? The game says the animals are happy and content,and in the general zoo stats menu,animal hapiness is very high ..
I do not understand. Can somebody explain this .

Posted by: AdamfromCanada Nov. 23 2004, 04:12 PM
And empty box is a GOOD thing. If the green goes up, it'll eventually become yellow, then red. If it's empty, all is good in the world.  

Posted by: Kaivo Nov. 23 2004, 04:20 PM
So that means I DON'T have to panic because my lemurs' green part of the box is going down! :P
EDIT: I hate that :P smiley.

Posted by: flamethrower Nov. 23 2004, 04:28 PM
Yep - it confused me at first as well!

GREEN IS BAD!

You want to have NOTHING in the box.  

Posted by: spin Nov. 23 2004, 10:50 PM
hmm, you learn something everyday