Author Topic: A Question That May Seem Stupid, But I Gotta Know  (Read 785 times)

Offline HMHorseluver

• Pooper Scooper
A Question That May Seem Stupid, But I Gotta Know
« on: February 19, 2006, 01:48:18 PM »
Ok, forgive me, but I joined only recently and am a little confused about downloads. Do all ZT2 downloads NEED ES to work properly, or only the ones that say so in the description? I don't have ES yet, but have almost enough to get it. Some of the animals look really awesome and I am eager to start downloading (besides the fact that I want new animals, I got a new 160 GB harddrive I'm dying to fill up lol).  Plz reply. Thanx  :D

Offline PurpleHippo

• Pooper Scooper
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2006, 02:18:07 PM »
Hello, HMHorseluver, and welcome to Zoo Admin! It's always wonderful to see new members here! First of all, why don't you go and introduce yourself officially on the official introduction thread! I'm sure there's many people just waiting to welcome you!

As an answer to your question, not all ZT2 downloads need the ES to function properly. The downloads should work fine unless it is specified by the maker that they need the ES to work properly. All downloads will specify if they need the ES or not.

Offline HMHorseluver

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2006, 02:32:07 PM »
Thanx for welcome and info, PurpleHippo! Not all downloads actually specify and I have a short attention span and no logic lol. To the intro thread! Away! *Crashes into computer screen.*