Author Topic: A Much Needed Animal  (Read 1065 times)

Offline reptilegpt

• Pooper Scooper
A Much Needed Animal
« on: August 06, 2006, 01:52:10 PM »
I'm hoping that in MarineMania they realese the Anaconda, after all it is an aquatic snake.  I think it would be a great new addition since there has been no snakes yet, and since its large enough to acctually be a good sized reptile for exhibits. Another bonus, of course, is that many new snakes can branch off of it, thanks to the  great coders we have here. (animals such as the reticulated python and burmese python)

-Greg

Offline germanwolf

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
  • Captian Jack is back
A Much Needed Animal
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2006, 02:08:55 PM »
Yes, you are right. I hope they do make an anaconda, especially because everybody wants it, and we can make almost any snake off of it. Just resize, and change the color..

It would also be fun for BF and M$ because it is like no animal they have ever made before. If they made it, I think it will look like the one BF has for pre-thing, in the begging of the game. The blue one. Maybe that kind of model.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2006, 02:17:45 PM by germanwolf »

Offline supremeruler77

• Zookeeper
A Much Needed Animal
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2006, 02:39:17 PM »
that would be so awesome. i think it would be released seperate, like the musk ox.

Offline penguinman

• Ridge on the Barrel of a Capstan
  • Gl?bal Moderator
  • Game Warden
  • Artifex!
    • Zoo Tycoon 2 Designing Centre
A Much Needed Animal
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2006, 03:43:24 PM »
First off, we have loads of wishlists already and plenty of people have already said they would like an anaconda. Second, we will not allow ANY posts what-so-ever about MM because it would be very tempting for a beta tester to say something like "Yes! It is in MM" or "No.. unfortunately it is not". We cannot allow our members to say anything they find in the beta game. Finally, this would belong in wishlist but it is :s_closed: