Author Topic: Idea for ZT2  (Read 1246 times)

Offline adam1990

• Senior Zookeeper
    • Zoo Tycoon 101
Idea for ZT2
« on: October 14, 2006, 04:28:23 AM »
I think regular animals should have shows, and just not aquatic ones.  This would make the game more fun, and realistic, because there are lion and tiger shows.

Offline Iwuvmyparakeetz

• Zookeeper
Idea for ZT2
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2006, 05:10:53 AM »
Yes! I agree. And i think the guests should be allowed to ride the asian elephants and the camels!
And it would be cool to train them like mm2.
I've been to a tiger show before, and i have to say, they are SPECTACLAR!
and it would be nice if the zookeepers would hold animals such as, turtles, lemurs, koalas, etc.... For the guests to see and touch.

Offline mandrill

• Pooper Scooper
Idea for ZT2
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2006, 05:30:02 AM »
I think we should have music paths so they don't stick out where the music is coming from!

Offline Agent Froggy

• Pooper Scooper
Idea for ZT2
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2006, 05:57:05 AM »
I think in guest mode, u should be able to interact with other guests. I also think it would be cool if u could do animal mode and pick one of your animals to play as. You could escape, attack people and keepers, and cause mayhem, but thats just me-it probably sounds stupid.

Offline wolfkid92

• Scientist
  • The Wolf Within
Idea for ZT2
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2006, 08:25:58 AM »
i think bf should do us a nice favor and maybe do reskins for all of the original zt2 animals, b/c they are very outdated and i know many people like official skins even though the reskinners here are fantastic.

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
Idea for ZT2
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2006, 09:39:59 AM »
as this is more of a wishlist and we already ahve wislist like this this is closed.