Author Topic: Guests  (Read 6989 times)

Offline Dandelion Mane

• Zookeeper
Guests
« on: December 21, 2006, 08:40:48 AM »
Guests,
Yawning after being attacked by elephants,
Holding their restroom needs in front of a restroom,
and really weird nammes like Jae B. Harnpadougsataya[I'm not even sure I spelled that right]
Discuss them here.

Offline Penguino

• Game Warden
  • E Spheniscidae, Spheniscidae
Guests
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2006, 09:19:19 AM »
They're horrible dancers. :lolol:

Offline Ixion

• Zookeeper
  • doughnuts: heart didease in a ring
Guests
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2006, 09:23:52 AM »
Okay, so. I thought i would get a laugh out of setting a few Aardvarks loose in my zoo. My guests were all like: "ooh!  he's so cute!"(well, that's not exactly what they said, but you get the point), and were all up in their faces(the Aardvarks). then the aardvarks sprang on them, & were licking their faces! i thought that all of the animals were supposed to attack/maul the guests  except for the peafowl! the guest seemed in much delight, like he had just met a really cute doggy.

Offline Pavocristantus

• Zookeeper
  • We eat Ham and Jam and Spamalot!
Guests
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2006, 09:36:15 AM »
once i had them panic when an okapi got loose... and they were all like 'oh no okapi 2 is on a murderous path of destruction through the zoo!!!!!!!!! ARGHHH!' and i'm like , its an okapi! pull yourselves together! they're all so stupid

Offline seaworldgurl1

• Zookeeper
  • dive in
    • Pilialoha
Guests
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2006, 09:42:12 AM »
i was just playing around and being evil sooooo...i placed a pond of water with a island in the middle in the back of my zoo. then i filled it with hammerheads and white sharks. i put three guests on the island (ones who were saying they didn't have somewhere to rest when a bench was right beside them!) the guests that i chose were obviously blind because they all started swimming in the water with the sharks. and the funny part is their status thing said "going to view animals", it should've said "going to get eaten by animals!!!!!" lol....sometimes i think the guests have something wrong in their heads!

Offline Dandelion Mane

• Zookeeper
Guests
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2006, 12:47:45 PM »
Once there was a lady in an exhibit with animals think 'I can't see the animals from here... :loony:

Offline Hyena Girl

• Zookeeper
  • If anyone dares badmouth hyenas....
    • Cottomn's Petz Plaza (I am known as cottonbunny)
Guests
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2006, 01:10:50 PM »
The guests are always complaining. They say that there are no dessert carts when the entire food court is covered in them! Some guests don't like my zoo for no apparent reason. All their needs are met, but they still get unhappy. But luckily, I know how to deal with them..... *unchains the hyenas.*

Offline Cuddly Panda

• Scientist
  • Boss of Cuddly Panda Films
    • Cuddly Panda Films - See my movies!
Guests
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2006, 03:22:33 PM »
Oh, I have so much to say! For one, they are TERRIBLE dancers, I mean, get a life woman, your dancing like you need the toilet! :laughing: They have a terible habit of screaming and running when one of their kind falls in the Deinosuchus/crocodile pit. :whistling  One of my particularly stupid hippies was screaming and running from my crocodile, so I crated the croc, and he yawned and shrugged! Oh my gosh! I remember one time when they ran from a meerkat when it burrowed out! I can't wait to see what they do with my sharks after Christmas... :badgnome: MUHAHAHA!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 03:24:46 PM by Cuddly Panda »

Offline Dandelion Mane

• Zookeeper
Guests
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2006, 03:45:02 PM »
I'll say. I've had a guest that was just attacked by an african elephant yawn.

Offline starwolfie

• Zookeeper
Guests
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2006, 07:28:44 PM »
i have had guest run in circles to get away from a tiger. the tiger was asleep at the time too. i've also had guests run in terror from a giraffe.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 07:30:53 PM by starwolfie »

Offline Packraptor

• Zookeeper
  • Don't make me go Jurassic on your butt!
Guests
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2006, 07:30:35 PM »
I've had them run from meerkats once.

I also had one guy get eaten by a T.rex. He just stood still, and the rex grabbed his head and ate him! It made me laugh a little.

Offline Dandelion Mane

• Zookeeper
Guests
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2006, 07:35:39 PM »
I've had them run from red pandas...

Offline Alpha Dilophosaur

• Scientist
  • I reject your reality, and substitute my own!
Guests
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2006, 08:20:03 PM »
Yes the guests do seem to have a few screws lose... :laughing:  What with all the running from harmless animals, running around for no reason... the weird chattering noises they make... and how it seems that they dont notice benches four feet away from them even though they might be collapsing of exhaustion and saying "I cant find a place to sit down". I think guests should LOOK for things they need, instead of expecting them to be there for them. BF made a really good game, but it seems they could have done a bit better on the AI...

Offline JoJo

• Zookeeper
Guests
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2006, 06:14:40 AM »
I've had guests ignoring two giant terror birds, but they completely paniced when a meerkat escaped , it's really weird. :loony:

Offline Riss

• Pooper Scooper
Guests
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2006, 06:20:07 AM »
I noticed guests getting 'chased' by my female T-Rex despite the fact she was quite safely fenced in. Of course, I'd probably be spooked easily by a giant dinosaur too.

Offline pokefan

• Pooper Scooper
Guests
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2006, 09:05:43 AM »
lol guests realy are stupid.... mebey on the next game those people will be a bit smarter.....or just stick the game in a ps3 lol

yah they will run from ANYTHING! its realy funny though.........:sweatingb :whistling

Offline Dandelion Mane

• Zookeeper
Guests
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2006, 10:17:02 AM »
Exept beavers...

Offline starwolfie

• Zookeeper
Guests
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2006, 04:20:30 AM »
and peafowl

Offline Bep-Boi

• Zookeeper
  • The name's Boi. Bep-Boi.
Guests
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2006, 04:29:24 AM »
Guest have weird names alright. A lil' girl was named "Sootha Mellow" lol!:laughing:

Offline Simba

• Zookeeper
Guests
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2006, 05:54:22 AM »
Quote from: Ixion;167158
i thought that all of the animals were supposed to attack/maul the guests  except for the peafowl! the guest seemed in much delight, like he had just met a really cute doggy.

Not necassarily, I had my Koalas play with them, the chimps, the orcas, the dolphins .etc too!:laughing:

And starwolfie animals can be dangerous even a sleeping tiger, who knows when it will pounce on us, I don't find anything wrong in guests running away from uncaged or uncrated animals!

EDIT: When I put an Aadwark near a Guest it actually attacked him!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 11:42:30 PM by Simba »

Offline duhfur

• Pooper Scooper
    • http://
Guests
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2007, 04:52:44 PM »
How many binoclar stands does everyone use?  I've been putting about 2 per exhibit should I use more?

Offline jakeeh11

• Zookeeper
Guests
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2007, 06:50:56 PM »
i once had a guest run from, a meerkat? No. A CRATED meerkat....

Offline supremeruler77

• Zookeeper
Guests
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2007, 07:13:55 PM »
my guest are terrified of camerone dwarf goats. DWARF...GOATS! man, it should be like a petting zoo, but theyre all runnin and screamin "help me! oh please, help me! theres a horrible goat on the loose!".........get a life ya sissy.
they also dance like they have arthritis and brain damage. i love wen the celebrities like alvin einheim come and dance, though. they dance like @!$##% %$* $%^# $#!?!!

Offline Zookeeper91

• Pooper Scooper
Guests
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2007, 07:14:46 PM »
I find it kind of ironic that some of the kids who come into my zoos have around $300 in pocket change.  What kind of parent gives that kind of allowance? :laughing:

Offline Dandelion Mane

• Zookeeper
Guests
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2007, 07:43:47 PM »
Maybe they save it. I hate how they always complain

"Aww man I have to go to the restroom and all there is in front of me are 5,000 empty family restrooms. What am I to do? If only ther was a restroom right in front of me. Oh what am I to do?! I got an idea, lets take it out on the zoo's rating"