Author Topic: Guests  (Read 6988 times)

Offline Bep-Boi

• Zookeeper
  • The name's Boi. Bep-Boi.
Guests
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2007, 04:14:46 AM »
I had guests run from aby Komodo. "OMG!!!!!! A BABY 1 INCH LIZARD IS ON A MURDEROUS RAMPAGE OF DOOM!!!!!!!!!!"
It's sad because it was in its exhibit.

Offline Moonlight

• Pooper Scooper
Guests
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2007, 05:26:32 AM »
when ever my t-rexs roar they always "arrgh! t-rex 1 is chasing me" in green aswell

Offline bunnyboo

• Pooper Scooper
Guests
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2007, 08:14:07 AM »
I had a kid start swimming in circles in my koi pond saying he was going to view the animals. About an hour later he was still there, he was really mad, so he must have been stuck. Or maybe a koi bit him lol. I put him by a bathroom. To bad it was before I built my shark tank.

Offline Lt.Dan

• Pooper Scooper
Guests
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2007, 12:47:11 PM »
I had a Large map with three exibits close together and when i looked around the zoo  there was about 3 guests that were standing on a cliff all the way on the other side of the zoo. I thought guests didn't go off the paths.:huh:

Offline shecrock

• Zookeeper
Guests
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2007, 01:46:43 PM »
Well what I have learned is some guests for got to read the rule book .And why are they afrade of musk ox  and  then stand next to taper.

Offline Panda King

• Marine Biologist
  • One flaming hot panda!
    • Panda-monium!
Guests
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2007, 02:31:51 PM »
Musk ox = Huge mass, high running speed, pointy horns.

Tapir = Cute, smaller apperance, low running spped, no pointyness.

Makes sense to me...

Offline coffeelady

• Pooper Scooper
Guests
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2007, 04:18:45 AM »
I have guests that will walk way past a donation box to view an animal then walk back to give a donation but at marine shows they can't find any one of 20 boxes.  20 boxes sitting between them and the show.  They bump their knees on the darn things when they get up from the grandstands but they "cannot find donation boxes"  sheesh

Offline Hyena Girl

• Zookeeper
  • If anyone dares badmouth hyenas....
    • Cottomn's Petz Plaza (I am known as cottonbunny)
Guests
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2007, 04:33:45 AM »
Quote from: coffeelady;171621
I have guests that will walk way past a donation box to view an animal then walk back to give a donation but at marine shows they can't find any one of 20 boxes.  20 boxes sitting between them and the show.  They bump their knees on the darn things when they get up from the grandstands but they "cannot find donation boxes"  sheesh

That happens to me too! It's so annoying!:angry: I think it is a bug in the game. Hopefully microsoft will release a patch.

Offline DinoMania

• Zookeeper
  • Go!! Pokemon Team!!
Guests
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2007, 05:10:12 AM »
Once i had a baby Chimpanzee got out of his exhibit and sat on the path
Cute you would think but the guests are like
Running and say Ahhhhhhh Chimpanzee 3 is chazing me, no its sitting just there.

Offline Admiral_Aorta

• Pooper Scooper
Guests
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2007, 11:34:41 PM »
I once had a male guest who had apparently gone into the wrong bath room.

Offline supremeruler77

• Zookeeper
Guests
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2007, 12:32:17 AM »
oh man! talk about celebutards! i was doing the mm campaign with the pirate parker zoo. so pirate parker has to come to my zoo and see my animals. he has to see 3 mm animals in there right biomes. He walks past the harps seals and says "going to view animals". then he goes and looks at the manatees. he goes and looks at the blue marlins and hes shakin his head like"no, uh-uh, aint gonna fly" and he hated it, even though the marlins were 100% happy. he went back to the harp seals (i know, theyre downloads, so maybe they wont work but...) he looks intently at the seals, and even though they are 100% also, he shakes his head and leaves.

then a month later, he comes back. "if pirate parker sees a marine show with a 2.5 or better rating, he'll give you money" is what i have to do. well, i dont have any marine shows, but i come back five minutes later and it says "pirate parker liked your show so much, he gave you $25,000 dollars" what?

they are so stupid.  :surprise:

Offline starwolfie

• Zookeeper
Guests
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2007, 04:05:04 PM »
yup, because so many people  walk around with  $25,000 just sitting their in their pockets.

Offline Panda King

• Marine Biologist
  • One flaming hot panda!
    • Panda-monium!
Guests
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2007, 05:19:47 PM »
Who's Pirate Parker? Can I see a pic?

Offline yinyangwolf

• Zookeeper
  • Why do I have the sudden urge to drive a DeLorian?
Guests
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2007, 01:24:22 PM »
I had the FUNNIEST thing happen with those stupid geusts! I was very bored so I put like 5 wolves, 3 wild dogs and 4 tigers in an exhibit and then put like 15 geusts in. All the animals just sat there and yawned while all the geusts just ran around saying "Ahhh! Gray Wolf 1 is chasing me!" No, Gray Wolf 1 is bored with you. Then there were 2 kids standing outside of the bathroom. There action-thing said "Using the bathroom!" HAHAHA:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Then there was this guy that just stood on that white thing next to the zoo entrance. He got stuck and walked in circles! His head couldn't keep up with the rest of him!:laughing: :laughing:

Here's the "Using the bathroom" pic:
See first attachment
Here's the "Headless" pic:
See second attachment
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 06:28:59 PM by Penguino »

Offline chelra1969

• Pooper Scooper
Guests
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2007, 01:45:02 PM »
That headless guy is great!

I had a good one today - some silly girl managed to teleport through a fence in with my zebras and giraffes, apparantly she was 'going to eat at the restaurant' - well she was fine strolling through the exhibit but all the guests on the CORRECT side of the fence were running around yelling their heads off! Dumb or what...

Then there's the really stupid "ooo yay" cheer they all do when they're in a jeep - how annoying is that!

Offline pokefan

• Pooper Scooper
Guests
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2007, 02:38:25 PM »
ugh guests are wxtremely STUPID i put a guest in the shark tank......and he got eatin
and all the other guests were like AHHH! hamerhead shark is chasing me!!!!!!

Offline Seadragon

• Zookeeper
  • Hunting for dogs...
Guests
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2007, 03:54:46 PM »
I had a girl named felix...:blink:

Offline starwolfie

• Zookeeper
Guests
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2007, 12:02:16 AM »
i had a girl that had a very long a scientifc sounding name .

Offline yinyangwolf

• Zookeeper
Guests
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2007, 07:15:53 AM »
I once just named all my geust after celebrities. There was Bart Simpson and I think there might have been Bo Bice or Jonny Depp. I don't remember.

Offline orangemonkey22

• Scientist
Guests
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2007, 08:26:54 AM »
Quote from: yinyangwolf;174477
I once just named all my geust after celebrities. There was Bart Simpson and I think there might have been Bo Bice or Jonny Depp. I don't remember.

ya, I once did that. Although it's better to do that on rc2, cuz then you can see them on rides. Anyways, I find it annoying how guests don't go to certain areas and just seem to focus on food and leisure-related areas.

Offline yinyangwolf

• Zookeeper
Guests
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2007, 03:15:52 PM »
What's rc2?

Offline orangemonkey22

• Scientist
Guests
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2007, 03:37:15 AM »
Quote from: yinyangwolf;175090
What's rc2?

rollercoaster tycoon 2

Offline yinyangwolf

• Zookeeper
Guests
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2007, 03:16:58 PM »
Oh

Please post something more substantial, otherwise this could be considered spam. Mika
 Sorry Mika.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 07:42:02 AM by yinyangwolf »

Offline Gem Chameleon

• Pooper Scooper
Guests
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2007, 01:22:01 PM »
One time I was bored, and I saw this girl laughing by the bathroom, so I clicked on her thoughts and some dude named Albatraz Stephono went into the wrong restroom. >>

I've also had a guest called Mary Joe Whana. When I pronounced it it sounded funny to me. XD

Offline starwolfie

• Zookeeper
Guests
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2007, 02:03:32 AM »
Celebrity guests.If just one more enters my zoo,I'm gonna set a jaguar on them.