Author Topic: Guests  (Read 6990 times)

Offline DinoMania

• Zookeeper
  • Go!! Pokemon Team!!
Guests
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2007, 02:33:19 AM »
Now I got this werid one today =S Normal If a animal gets out all the guests are shouting and yelling, this one time a T-rex got out and it attacked a guest and every one was just walking around like always =S Then i clicked on a kid and it said wow T-rex looks cool or something like that...

Offline Silver_Gryphon

• Pooper Scooper
Guests
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2007, 04:24:22 PM »
I really don't know how this happened, but it was really annoying :angry: I'm wandering around cleaning up my grizzly exhibit, when I hear screaming. No message to tell me what's going on, so I keep wandering around and look for the problem. :hmmm:  And find about 20 guests inside my snow leopard exhibit screaming. How they got there, I don't know. My leopards weren't too happy either... So I paused the game, picked up all 20 or so guests and plonked them back on the right side of the fence unpaused it, and started back to the grizzlies. And heard screaming :blink: I turn around, and the 20 or so guests are on the path screaming, waving their arms in the air, running through my fence and back into the snow leopard exhibit. I had to replace the entire fence and remove the gate to keep the mongrels out! :angry: My zoo rating dropped as well, because around 20 guests weren't happy at being saved, and my snow leopards were upset at having 20 guests in their exhibit :pinch:

Offline Seadragon

• Zookeeper
  • Hunting for dogs...
Re: Guests
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2007, 01:03:43 PM »
ive had a guest run in terror from a little tapir in it exhibit. it was a BABY too.

Ive also had a little girl named Effelius Von Danderadndersonambrose. Really, it made me laugh.  :tooth:

they're so darn stupid.  :crash:

but i can fix that. *takes out lightsaber* Start Learning!!  :jedi2: :fence: :duh:

Offline goldenpuon

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2007, 01:58:30 PM »
My guests walk really, really slow to a stand to satisfy their hunger or thirst even when they're super unhappy because of being so hungry.

Offline Chimpinater

• Zookeeper
  • I am Dr. Chimpinater!
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2007, 12:59:02 PM »
I've had a guest laugh at another guest getting attacked. :hammer2:

Offline yinyangwolf

• Zookeeper
  • Why do I have the sudden urge to drive a DeLorian?
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2007, 04:07:35 PM »
Evil guests! I'm not suprised. My guests will run from anything! I told you guys about the thing with the guests and wolves. That still makes me roll my eyes.

Offline Firefly

• Pooper Scooper
  • Horse Crazy
« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2007, 03:59:18 PM »
 :happy2:  the guests always talk like this "chachawchachawchya...." I think there should be a "quiet! shy animals!" sign that you could download to make the guests stay quiet if they are within like 10 tiles of the sign... I wonder if that's possible?? :squest:

Offline badisbadis101

• Senior Zookeeper
    • My Projects
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2007, 04:11:00 PM »
i doubt it, but it would be cool

Offline huntergaber@seaworld

• Pooper Scooper
  • I absolutely LOVE SeaWorld and Shamu :)
« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2007, 04:13:34 PM »
Sounds like a great idea,
Somebody could create it out of the map thing? maybe ?\\

:dolphin

Offline badisbadis101

• Senior Zookeeper
    • My Projects
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2007, 04:21:55 PM »
well, the sign would be easy, its the quieting the guests that would be tuff if not impossible

Offline alloy61

• Doctor Who nut
  • Copa Cabana
  • Scientist
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2007, 04:49:17 PM »
guests be quiet? Are ye mad? :P

Where would we be without the "guests cannot find a place to rest" or "guests would like somewhere to sit and eat"?

We'd have more hair on our heads probably and less damaged keys on the keyboard  :whistling:

Offline rtully

• Pooper Scooper
  • I love the smell of biology in the morning.
    • Dizzy Technology and Gaming
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2007, 03:17:54 PM »
I hate when the kids say "I am displeased at the lack of trashcans." Like they would really say that. :eleph:

Offline BottleNoseDolphin1

• Zookeeper
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2007, 04:34:25 PM »
I hate it when the guests say "this zoo isn't amusing enough for me." Its a Zoo not a Amusement Park! sheesh!