Author Topic: How do i get a Giant Panda?  (Read 1362 times)

Offline Grey

• Pooper Scooper
How do i get a Giant Panda?
« on: April 01, 2007, 06:56:18 AM »
I don't know if i'm in the right place to ask this because  :snew: .  But i need help with etting a Giant Panda.  I have  a 4.5 star zoo but have been 5 stars twice but i stll have no idea how to get my Giant Pand.  Does anyone know?

Thank you

Offline Peacenote

• Peaceful Music Soothes the Savage Soul
  • Global Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
    • Webshots Pictures
Re: How do i get a Giant Panda?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 07:03:11 AM »
Welcome to ZA, Grey!!

I moved you over to the right section.

To answer your question, you do need 5 stars to get a Giant Panda.  Unfortunately that still doesn't guarantee you'll get one in the extra slots that become available when you reach 5 stars.  It is still random whether a Giant Panda will fill a slot.

What you will need to do is keep rejecting all the other animals you don't want, so another choice can pop in, and eventually you will get a Giant Panda.  Keep in mind that you have to BE at 5 stars, not just have reached 5 stars, so anytime you dip back to 4.5 stars you will not get the Giant Panda as an adoptable option.

Offline zookeeper601

• Senior Zookeeper
    • http://www.freewebs.com/zk601navigation/
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 02:20:04 AM »
Yes, like Peacenote said, as soon as you get to 5 stars, reject all animals as quickly as possile and keep rejecting until pandas come up, then pause the game and do whatever you need to.

Offline WackyPanda

• Raptor Pack
  • Scientist
    • http://
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2007, 06:07:26 AM »
One technique is to save when you reach five stars, then pause and reject all the animals. If you get a panda, save. If not, reload and try again.

Offline Zoo Titan

• Zookeeper
  • The Valiant Knight, ready to defend at all costs
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2007, 10:58:03 AM »
I was lucky enough to get a Giant Panda, the first time I got a 5 star zoo, the first animal I rejected. That's not the norm, but I say don't reject any animal that you do want to keep for later, just delete the ones that you have or don't care about, it might take awhile to get one in the adoption lottery but it will show up eventually, sooner rather than later if you expect it to. :)

Offline Cuddly Panda

• Scientist
  • Boss of Cuddly Panda Films
    • Cuddly Panda Films - See my movies!
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2007, 08:18:53 PM »
In freeform you can get them any time and any amount.  :eggwink