Author Topic: Oddest thing you did  (Read 3917 times)

Offline LionKing

• Pooper Scooper
  • THE KING OF THE JUNGLE
Oddest thing you did
« on: April 05, 2007, 09:24:15 PM »
Whats the oddest thing you ever did in zoo tycoon 2. Maybe something evil or funny or just weird.

I once was with my friend so we put evey type of land animal in a small cage and put two of each and we picked one of each and saw who'd have the most animals at the end or who would be the last one standing. Pretty evil but amussing.

What did you ever do?

Offline Zoo.admin.fan

• Pooper Scooper
  • Long time lurker (since 2005)
Re: Oddest thing you did
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 01:45:33 AM »
I made a zoo where the guests were being viewed by the animals

Offline ponygirl

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 10:00:41 PM »
i took all my baby animals from there moms and put them all in a small fence. it sickens me now :eggcry :eggcry  

Offline LionKing

• Pooper Scooper
  • THE KING OF THE JUNGLE
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2007, 01:15:14 AM »
What Zoo.Admin.Fan did was just funny :rofl2: but what ponygirl did was just plain mean :eggevil :eggno

Offline alloy61

• Doctor Who nut
  • Copa Cabana
  • Scientist
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2007, 03:03:55 AM »
odd...odd...hmmmmmm.....

I made a dalek shaped set of four enclosures... that's kind of odd lol
I've locked maintenance workers in exhibits full of compost houses and had sky trams going so low in a crocodile exhibit that in real life my guests would be losing their legs :P

Offline chameleongeek

• Zookeeper
    • http://
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2007, 06:30:32 AM »
i've ignored ALL my guest ridiculous needs (guests can't find bathrooms)  :clap:

Offline rtully

• Pooper Scooper
  • I love the smell of biology in the morning.
    • Dizzy Technology and Gaming
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2007, 08:07:46 AM »
I put guests in a croc pit.  :eggshifty

Offline ponygirl

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2007, 08:23:45 AM »
 :wicked:now hey im not that mean :eggevil

Offline rtully

• Pooper Scooper
  • I love the smell of biology in the morning.
    • Dizzy Technology and Gaming
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2007, 09:44:07 AM »
Only the annoying guests... :eggshifty (Mainly hippies)

Offline Goldenmarmoset

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2007, 09:47:38 AM »
In my zoos I let my gorillas and orangutans and other primates run free andd if guests become a problem I put them in a exhibit and let my primates be entertained by them.

Offline Mystery

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2007, 11:08:01 PM »
Lol. I once did animal fight setc and setting animals free... nothing special. I also made a swimming pool for thme once.

Offline yoba333

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2007, 05:26:40 PM »
One time I went around the zoo and collected all the hippies in a small cage. Then I put a sky tram in the cage. The hippies went on the tram and when the tram went over my t-rex cage or my great white cage then I deleted the cart and all the hippies died. :wicked: Ahhh..... Good times. Good times.

Offline KalahariMeerkat

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2007, 07:33:36 PM »
I once dug a pit and filled it up with water to make a moat.   I also put some land next to it and put some rainforest animals in it.  The guest started falling into it and I thought that was funny. I took a black leopard or some sort of cat and made it chase the guest around. In desperation they jumped into the pit to get away from the leopard.  I guess they did not know that there were Javan rhinos, tapirs and pygmy hippos in there.  I though that was so funny I soon filled the whole zoo with black panthers, tigers, and jaguars so that they would chase the people into the pit.  

Offline Pastcat

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2007, 11:20:35 AM »
I'm not sure how odd this is, and I did'nt do it, but once I left my game paused and unattended for a few seconds and when I came back, there was a crocodile loose in my zoo! My dad had done the evil deed.

Offline chameleongeek

• Zookeeper
    • http://
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2007, 02:34:59 PM »
Oh that reminded me, I lleft my computer on over night and when I can back to play it there was a very unfamiiar game saved, so i opened it and my adorable dad had tried playing zoo tycoon 2. There was a exibit ,it was the shape of a very lopsided triangle composed of 4 diffrent fences, inside of it was peacocks, moose, and in a very small pond was 2 beluga. The food they were supposable being forced to eat was meat, and lucky them they got a drink stand to get delicious sodas from, that was also in their exibit. The path wasn't even remotely close to the oddball exibit. There were 5 guests that were running as a 3  mountain lions wandered the map along side (yes I counted them) 56 giraffes.

So i confronted my dad saying "oh playing a little zoo tycoon are we?"
"what? what? whats zooy tyconny"
"yeah right dad there's only been two people in this house for the past 4 days, I know it was you!"
"  He walked off saying I'm to old for kiddie games"

Me thinks he couldn't figure out the controls of this kiddie game and he's just bitter.  :clap:

Offline Wild One

• Zookeeper
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2007, 02:35:31 PM »
I love having cuddly animals like red pandas, lemurs, and other animals like that attack guests. :wicked:

Offline Red-Panda-Freak

• Zookeeper
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2007, 03:19:23 PM »
haha!! that sounds just like my dad. especially the 56 giraffes!

Offline Seadragon

• Zookeeper
  • Hunting for dogs...
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2007, 09:27:13 PM »

odd...odd...hmmmmmm.....

I made a dalek shaped set of four enclosures... that's kind of odd lol
I've locked maintenance workers in exhibits full of compost houses and had sky trams going so low in a crocodile exhibit that in real life my guests would be losing their legs :P

Whats a dalek?

Offline Zoo.admin.fan

• Pooper Scooper
  • Long time lurker (since 2005)
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2007, 01:40:56 AM »
a dalex is a baddie in doctor who.

Offline catfan

• Zookeeper
  • Small or big, don't mess with the cat!
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2007, 03:01:31 PM »
Once I had a fox exhibit. My guests keep running around and saying, "Bonty (my fox) is chasing me!" The fox didn't do anything! So, I put the guests who were running around in "jail"! I taunted them because they were in jail! :neneh
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 03:14:16 PM by catfan »

Offline Kendo-san

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2007, 01:58:32 AM »

Oh that reminded me, I lleft my computer on over night and when I can back to play it there was a very unfamiiar game saved, so i opened it and my adorable dad had tried playing zoo tycoon 2. There was a exibit ,it was the shape of a very lopsided triangle composed of 4 diffrent fences, inside of it was peacocks, moose, and in a very small pond was 2 beluga. The food they were supposable being forced to eat was meat, and lucky them they got a drink stand to get delicious sodas from, that was also in their exibit.

Maybe he should have hired a zookeeper to order some soda for the belugas... OMG, what a genius your dad is x'DD Could have been my mother  :D

I myself never do something evil or strange  :angel: Well.... oookaaayy... from time to time I let my tigers hunt some "real" prey (no guests! xDD) but I'm not as funny as my mother.
One day she installed some trial version on her PC and suddenly I heard their guests screaming.  I went to look what she has done and there was the following situation:

The front gate was surrounded by fences and the guests were running around chased by 8 or 9 bengal tigers. Because I told her that it's always sensible to have some zookeepers around but I didn't see any.
Me: "Don't you have any zookeepers?"
Mum: "Ye-ah, I had some but I fired them"
Me: "Why did you fire them? Oo "
Mum: "because they tried to put the tigers into crates..."

:rolleyes:

Offline Bep-Boi

• Zookeeper
  • The name's Boi. Bep-Boi.
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2007, 02:46:46 AM »
Wait a sec... HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Okay, I'm done. The oddest thing I ever did was today. I remembered that I downloaded the gigantopithecus late last year or early this year, and today I made a little house with elevated paths and some fencing, made a bedroom, basement to store food, and a paddock in the back with two pet sand cats for the Gigantos! It's so cute, that I'm gonna see if my S&H topic isn't deleted, and make a new story! Hehehehehe! They have Bonobo neighbours! Hahahahahaha!

Offline Danezilla

• Pooper Scooper
  • I want to dive with Sharks
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2007, 03:24:14 AM »
I once put an Orca with a Great white in the same tank and gave them a Sea Lion to fight over. They didn't even notice each-other! :angry:

Offline Bep-Boi

• Zookeeper
  • The name's Boi. Bep-Boi.
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2007, 06:17:29 PM »
Lol Danezilla. That doesn't sound too odd though.

Offline LionKing

• Pooper Scooper
  • THE KING OF THE JUNGLE
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2007, 06:40:06 PM »
Did any of you guys do something funny, doesn't need to be odd but funny?  :D