Author Topic: Guest amusement level  (Read 1015 times)

Offline casey

• Administrator
  • Marine Biologist
Guest amusement level
« on: January 19, 2005, 07:58:04 PM »
Posted by: flamethrower Nov. 16 2004, 06:48 PM
Many of my guests are getting their box filled in the amusement level.

I read the description and it said how many fountains, statues etc they see.

Is this basically the same as aesthetics in ZT1?

I'm a bit annoyed that they complain about it now (especially in the message bar - but then I wouldn't know about it ). Guess I'll have to change my strategy to include scenery l0l  

Posted by: Rogue11 Nov. 16 2004, 06:57 PM
Don't forget to add playgrounds for the kids either.  

Posted by: flamethrower Nov. 16 2004, 07:20 PM
 l0l yeah they seem to raise the amusement level a lot.  

Posted by: Eagle One Nov. 16 2004, 09:23 PM
the pony ride and reptile house and insect house also raise happiness levels

Posted by: Paleo Orca Nov. 16 2004, 09:25 PM
do musical rocks raise the amusement?, I mean even though they usually pay no attention to the rock, will the music do anything?  

Posted by: Otter Lord Nov. 16 2004, 09:30 PM
I don't think so, though they do seem to amuse me. When the guest are near the music rocks I look at their though bar and I doesn't seem to say anything about rocks.  

Posted by: flamethrower Nov. 16 2004, 09:31 PM
Same here. I got a music rock almost every 5 tiles and they don't seem to do much.  

Posted by: toxckrayon Nov. 17 2004, 07:20 AM
just for the record, decorative things such as flowers, statues and rides for all that matter didn't mean anything in the original ZT as far as the guests were concerned which is why they never complained in the first one. in zt2, it actually does matter. altho why a guest *needs* bouncy rides to enjoy a zoological park is beyond me.  

Posted by: flamethrower Nov. 18 2004, 08:08 PM
I thought my zoo was kind of bare so I added trees near the paths that matched the terrain it was on. I noticed that guest amusement levels improved but I'm not sure if it was this or not. (I didn't add more scenery though)

Offline casey

• Administrator
  • Marine Biologist
Guest amusement level
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2005, 07:58:04 PM »
Posted by: flamethrower Nov. 16 2004, 06:48 PM
Many of my guests are getting their box filled in the amusement level.

I read the description and it said how many fountains, statues etc they see.

Is this basically the same as aesthetics in ZT1?

I'm a bit annoyed that they complain about it now (especially in the message bar - but then I wouldn't know about it ). Guess I'll have to change my strategy to include scenery l0l  

Posted by: Rogue11 Nov. 16 2004, 06:57 PM
Don't forget to add playgrounds for the kids either.  

Posted by: flamethrower Nov. 16 2004, 07:20 PM
 l0l yeah they seem to raise the amusement level a lot.  

Posted by: Eagle One Nov. 16 2004, 09:23 PM
the pony ride and reptile house and insect house also raise happiness levels

Posted by: Paleo Orca Nov. 16 2004, 09:25 PM
do musical rocks raise the amusement?, I mean even though they usually pay no attention to the rock, will the music do anything?  

Posted by: Otter Lord Nov. 16 2004, 09:30 PM
I don't think so, though they do seem to amuse me. When the guest are near the music rocks I look at their though bar and I doesn't seem to say anything about rocks.  

Posted by: flamethrower Nov. 16 2004, 09:31 PM
Same here. I got a music rock almost every 5 tiles and they don't seem to do much.  

Posted by: toxckrayon Nov. 17 2004, 07:20 AM
just for the record, decorative things such as flowers, statues and rides for all that matter didn't mean anything in the original ZT as far as the guests were concerned which is why they never complained in the first one. in zt2, it actually does matter. altho why a guest *needs* bouncy rides to enjoy a zoological park is beyond me.  

Posted by: flamethrower Nov. 18 2004, 08:08 PM
I thought my zoo was kind of bare so I added trees near the paths that matched the terrain it was on. I noticed that guest amusement levels improved but I'm not sure if it was this or not. (I didn't add more scenery though)