Author Topic: When Will The Extinct Animal Expansion Come Out!?!?!  (Read 1125 times)

Offline ThePantherKing

• Pooper Scooper
When Will The Extinct Animal Expansion Come Out!?!?!
« on: April 16, 2007, 01:27:50 PM »

Offline badisbadis101

• Senior Zookeeper
    • My Projects
Re: When Will The Extinct Animal Expansion Come Out!?!?!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 01:30:10 PM »
there is not an official release date yet. sorry

Offline mikaboshi

• Little Miss Snarky Pants
  • Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
Re: When Will The Extinct Animal Expansion Come Out!?!?!
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 01:40:15 PM »
The reason that your threads are closed is because there are other areas of the forum that posts like this would be more appropriate. Also, if you post in an already well established thread you actually will receive an answer faster because people already frequent the thread. This, then, means you are actually being helped by us admins and moderators merging or closing a topic because if people are posting similar information in two areas, then you have to go to two separate threads to get a complete answer rather than just use one.

Also, search function is an even faster way to get an answer and I would suggest using it in the future.

We really aren't mean or strict we are trying to help you out by keeping the forums organized for everyone. Kinda like an encylopedia; if all things that started with A were in 8 different books you'd have to open a lot of books looking for one thing rather than open one and have all of the answers right there all at once.

As Badisbadis has already answered your question, this thread will now be closed. For future inquiries about this expansion I will refer you to this thread:

http://www.zooadmin.net/Smf/index.php?topic=5169.0