Author Topic: T-shirts  (Read 996 times)

Offline casey

• Administrator
  • Marine Biologist
T-shirts
« on: January 19, 2005, 08:04:06 PM »
Posted by: AdamfromCanada Nov. 21 2004, 12:37 PM
One thing I've noticed, is that while guests are able to buy hippacks, puppets, stuffed toys, backpacks and hats, they are not able to buy t-shirts. Actually, they DO buy the t-shirts, but they never appear int he inventory and they don't wear them. I've watched many guests approach souvenir vendors pay for something, but have nothing appear in their inventory or on their person. I hope this glitch is fixed soon.  

Posted by: flamethrower Nov. 21 2004, 05:57 PM
It might be a glitch or maybe they didn't buy anything - not disagreeing with you, just a thought.  

Posted by: AdamfromCanada Nov. 21 2004, 09:43 PM
Their money decreased by $20. The money received by the souvenir stand went up $20. The guest even says he loves the gift he just bought. I watched it happen with several guests. Also, you'll notice no guests wearing any souvenir t-shirts in your zoo, no matter how good your tiger exhibit is. It's definitely a glitch.  

Posted by: Kaivo Nov. 23 2004, 04:18 PM
I have a tiger exhibit, and I see TONS of people walking around with the tiger shirts. Atleast 1/3 of my guests. Maybe it's a glitch with your particular game? (as in the CD?)  

Posted by: AdamfromCanada Nov. 23 2004, 11:01 PM
Bizarre. I have found another problem in my latest zoo where for some reason some guests seem to get stuck in space between the red panda and chimp exhibit, forming a little corwd eventually and all standing in spot saying they have nothing to do. The only way I've got this fixed is close and re-open the zoo.
EDIT:
I found the reason for the t-shirt issue. When on lowest graphics, you don't get t-shirts. However, even in high mode, they don't have the t-shirt appear in their inventory, they just wear it. And by the way, it's so beautiful in highest graphics. I have to upgrade again soon so I can run this like this all the time.

Offline casey

• Administrator
  • Marine Biologist
T-shirts
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2005, 08:04:06 PM »
Posted by: AdamfromCanada Nov. 21 2004, 12:37 PM
One thing I've noticed, is that while guests are able to buy hippacks, puppets, stuffed toys, backpacks and hats, they are not able to buy t-shirts. Actually, they DO buy the t-shirts, but they never appear int he inventory and they don't wear them. I've watched many guests approach souvenir vendors pay for something, but have nothing appear in their inventory or on their person. I hope this glitch is fixed soon.  

Posted by: flamethrower Nov. 21 2004, 05:57 PM
It might be a glitch or maybe they didn't buy anything - not disagreeing with you, just a thought.  

Posted by: AdamfromCanada Nov. 21 2004, 09:43 PM
Their money decreased by $20. The money received by the souvenir stand went up $20. The guest even says he loves the gift he just bought. I watched it happen with several guests. Also, you'll notice no guests wearing any souvenir t-shirts in your zoo, no matter how good your tiger exhibit is. It's definitely a glitch.  

Posted by: Kaivo Nov. 23 2004, 04:18 PM
I have a tiger exhibit, and I see TONS of people walking around with the tiger shirts. Atleast 1/3 of my guests. Maybe it's a glitch with your particular game? (as in the CD?)  

Posted by: AdamfromCanada Nov. 23 2004, 11:01 PM
Bizarre. I have found another problem in my latest zoo where for some reason some guests seem to get stuck in space between the red panda and chimp exhibit, forming a little corwd eventually and all standing in spot saying they have nothing to do. The only way I've got this fixed is close and re-open the zoo.
EDIT:
I found the reason for the t-shirt issue. When on lowest graphics, you don't get t-shirts. However, even in high mode, they don't have the t-shirt appear in their inventory, they just wear it. And by the way, it's so beautiful in highest graphics. I have to upgrade again soon so I can run this like this all the time.