Author Topic: Download Help  (Read 1788 times)

Offline blackXrain

• Pooper Scooper
Download Help
« on: October 27, 2006, 06:02:40 PM »
Ok, I tried to find it, but i cant understand where to put the files....Here is a picture with all of the folders i have in my zoo file. I have other things, some word documents, and some other stuff... I like adding stuff to the games i play and stuff, I hope someone can help me with this issue. I had to make the download foler, if i remember correctly. I tryed to upload all of my downloads into the folder, but they didnt appear in the download files in the main menu.

Here are my Zoo Folders
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/crimson-rain/zoofolders.jpg
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 06:18:02 PM by penguinman »

Offline penguinman

• Ridge on the Barrel of a Capstan
  • Gl?bal Moderator
  • Game Warden
  • Artifex!
    • Zoo Tycoon 2 Designing Centre
Download Help
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2006, 06:29:20 PM »
[modnotice=penguinman]Please post links to large images. Read the rules on image size :wink: [/modnotice]

Hello and a big warm welcome to ZA! Why don't you  head on over to Introductions and introduce yourself! Also check out the Forum Rules

As to your question. The easiest way would be to open the .zip file the download comes in. Then go into the folders and find the .z2f file. Copy that, and paste it into the folder you showd an image of. If you'd like, you can also paste the .dl file into the same location.

Offline blackXrain

• Pooper Scooper
Download Help
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2006, 06:55:23 PM »
Im sorry about the picture. I tryed putting the files .z2f and .dl into the main file thing. And when i played it to test the animals there, it showed the avilable to buy. But when i clicked them and tryed to place them, it was like placing a food bowl (the triangle spacing). And when you click to place them there/buy them, nothing happens, except you see a poof of the dirt, as if you were buying a store or and animal or something.: :( :

Offline penguinman

• Ridge on the Barrel of a Capstan
  • Gl?bal Moderator
  • Game Warden
  • Artifex!
    • Zoo Tycoon 2 Designing Centre
Download Help
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2006, 08:25:10 PM »
Hmmm... that is odd!

Which animals did you download and do you have the XP's required for them? Most animals require some XP: Endangered Species, African Adventure or Marine Mania

Offline blackXrain

• Pooper Scooper
Download Help
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2006, 09:26:11 PM »
I didnt know that they required the expansions. Ill have to get them now, i think that was the problem. Most of the things i did download did need some type of expansion pack. Thanks for the help:original: