Author Topic: Ok download questions  (Read 4386 times)

Offline Roonnq101

• Pooper Scooper
Ok download questions
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2007, 05:14:11 PM »
How do you make hidden folders visible?

Offline Penguino

• Game Warden
  • E Spheniscidae, Spheniscidae
Ok download questions
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2007, 06:10:15 PM »
In folder view, click Tools, Folder Options, View, and under Hidden files and folders, click Show hidden files and folders. Then click OK.

Offline Roonnq101

• Pooper Scooper
Ok download questions
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2007, 07:47:01 PM »
Thanks!:thumbsup:

Offline Atomachona

• Pooper Scooper
Ok download questions
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2007, 07:27:20 AM »
OK... let me try to explain...:unsure:

First, go to WinZip/WinRAR and select the "extract" button. It should be on the top bar of buttons. Click that and a little box should pop up showing sevreal folder icons and such. At the top of the box, a file name should be displayed. Backspace it, and Copy and Paste this-C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft Games\Zoo Tycoon 2\downloads Click ok and your done!: :P :

Offline ladygreeneyes

• Pooper Scooper
Ok download questions
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2007, 01:11:36 AM »
I have had this same issue.  I was able to successfully download the underground tunnel entrance (which is way cool!!), with no problems at all, but when I tried to download the transporter arch and the water bridge, I got zipped folders that were either corrupted or empty.  Tried these more than once with no luck.  Any ideas? I had no issues with extracting the tunnel files, placed them as directed, and all was well.  The others seem to have a problem.  Appreciate help, as these look like good items to have.

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
Ok download questions
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2007, 01:37:13 AM »
this section is for zt2 problems the files you mentioned are for zt1 and will not work with zt2