Author Topic: downloads  (Read 1669 times)

Offline kimbo2006

• Pooper Scooper
downloads
« on: January 21, 2007, 07:47:30 AM »
Ok i was just wondering when i download other users zoos and add them to my zt2 saved files. When i go to play them it says that the zoo was made with a newer version of zoo tycoon 2. And it wont let me look at them. anyone know what that means I thought i had the newer version. I have been looking at the zoos no problem but the last 3 or 4 zoos that have been added to the download page wont play on my zt2 i have the es expansion pack. Just wondering if something changed with the downloads. Thanks for you time!!

Offline Atomachona

• Pooper Scooper
downloads
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 08:04:51 AM »
Ok.. Do you have all the same expansion packs as the zoos you downloaded?? Because if a downloaded zoo has all of them up to MM2 and you only have AA and ES, then the zoo won't work.:original: :happy:

Offline okapi12

• Pooper Scooper
Re: downloads
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 10:13:18 PM »
 :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild:  hey does anyone know wen the downloads for zoo tycoon 2 will come
 back?

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2007, 10:30:50 PM »
We have experienced some server problems over the last 3 days and have put the downloads on hold for now.

We want to be sure we are not going to have any further server problems before we continue to load the download files to the server. Hopefully only just a week and we hope to have some if not all the files available by the weekend.

We ask you patience while we make sure our new home is going to be able to handle the load of our large size and downloads database.

Offline okapi12

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 10:48:53 PM »
 :clap: :worthy: :worthy: :dancer: :bounce: :loony: Thanks For The Information