Author Topic: MM2 animals  (Read 2098 times)

Offline dannybob

• Zookeeper
  • okapis and gemsbok rule
MM2 animals
« on: January 26, 2007, 07:30:06 AM »
ive started making animals and i no how but when it comes to MM2 animals i dont no how to do it. I have the zoopedia icon and everything else but the animal is invisble, I went to go look on common problems and I have to change the nif files which i can do cos ive done it with land 1s. But there is no nif files for MM2 animals. so could someone please help me out on how to do it. Thank you.: :) :

p.s i also dont no how to get sound on my animals and i dont no how to change conservation status or gift.

Offline mikaboshi

• Little Miss Snarky Pants
  • Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
MM2 animals
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2007, 07:34:59 AM »
Well in the "Changing Animal Attributes" tutorial it should tell you how to change conservation status. It's in the same area as the Common Problems.

For MM2 animals you need to have the bfb and bfm files, as well as the "Materials" folder. The BFB is going to be needed to changed in the same way that you would change a nif, and you need to make sure that the files in the materials correspond to what you say in the bfb

Offline dannybob

• Zookeeper
MM2 animals
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2007, 11:41:19 AM »
ty ive got the files and my animal shows in game but it flashes yellow and black. Also i havnt recoloured the skins yet. Could u help me on this 1 too plz:sweatingb

Offline Nique

• Just Nique... nothin' fancy
  • Global Moderator
  • Scientist
    • NotionsbyNique*
MM2 animals
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2007, 12:30:19 PM »
danny, I think think a flashing image is almost always an error in the codename. Some where it got missed or spelled incorrectly, in those files you were editing earlier.

Offline dannybob

• Zookeeper
MM2 animals
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2007, 02:52:23 AM »
all the files are spelt right in the materials folder( bfmat files) or does there have to be numbers after the codename cos sum1 else had numbers after there codename, could that be the problem. Also the gift doesnt work it just shows as a white icon and when u highlight it theres no discription and it has got discription ect in lang file and i couldnt find help on gift eiher so help on this too plz.

sorry for all the questions.

about the bfb. Wot do i change there is no dds like other nifs
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 10:49:54 AM by dannybob »

Offline dannybob

• Zookeeper
MM2 animals
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2007, 08:43:34 AM »
kk ive fixed the bfb and ive got everything working including my skin. Im making a Striped Marlin and i cant get the gift working cos there are no gift files 4 the marlin. Also i cant get the location to work, it keeps changing from different 1s eg if i click the marlin it says its from africa then if a click on a polar bear then the marlin again it then says the marlin is from the artic. Why?

Offline dannybob

• Zookeeper
MM2 animals
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2007, 01:45:40 PM »
never mind fixed everything

Offline dannybob

• Zookeeper
Re: MM2 animals
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2007, 01:24:24 PM »
this can be closed