Author Topic: What's Your Favorite Wp Animal?  (Read 2419 times)

Offline kiwibuddy

• Marine Biologist
  • Takahe
What's Your Favorite Wp Animal?
« on: December 16, 2005, 03:50:26 PM »
I thought it'd be nice for people to post their fav. animals from WP. Mine is the raccoon cause it's so much fun to design their exhibits! One time, I had a massive raccoon island and it was all mountainy n' such and massive waterfalls. Yeah, that was great. I also like the aramdillos because it's fun to let them run around you park. I also like walruses, the way the waddle is funny. :lol And my favorite extinct animal would be... *thinks hard* either the velociraptor or thylacine. Post your fav. WP animals here! :D

Offline penguinman

• Ridge on the Barrel of a Capstan
  • Gl?bal Moderator
  • Game Warden
  • Artifex!
    • Zoo Tycoon 2 Designing Centre
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2005, 04:05:19 PM »
I too like the raccoon. I also like the penguins a lot! :lol

Where did you get the armadillo and exctinct animals? Is there an xp I don't know about? (Sorry if this is off topic)

Offline kiwibuddy

• Marine Biologist
  • Takahe
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2005, 05:20:41 PM »
Yes, there is an xp. It's called Wildlife Park Wild Creatures. It includes Artic hares, anteaters, armadillos, Komodo dragons, Mongolian wild horses, belugas, manta rays, and you can breed back animals such as velociraptors, thylacines, quaggas, archaetryxes, gigantopithecuses, wooly mammoths, basilosauruses, and I think that's all. Now back on topic. :)

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2005, 11:35:46 PM »
wow i havent played the game for ages as had new comp and havnet got round to instaling any games but i will have to go and do that now cos ive forgotten about the animals on it - i did like the dolphines though and the orcas.

Offline Winxhorse

• Zookeeper
    • http://www.winxclub.tv
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2006, 06:11:56 PM »
Even though I only have the demo I like the Mammoth,Zebras,P. horses and quaggas.If I had the disk it would be the thylacine with no compatision.

Offline kiwibuddy

• Marine Biologist
  • Takahe
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2006, 03:29:47 PM »
I hope I'm not bumping, but...
In WP2, my fav. animal is obviously the raccoon (can't get enough of dem' lil' boogers). And I like the pelican, and the anglerfish sounds cool. :smile:

Offline Ouch

• Zookeeper
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2006, 02:06:00 AM »
I don't really have a favourite. I either like the animals or hate them.

The animals I like are: Flamingo, Galapagos Giant Tortoise, Nile Crocodile, Thompson's Gazelle, Arabian Oryx, American Bison, Reindeer, Pere David's Deer, Okapi, Giraffe, Llama, Hippopotamus, Burchell's Zebra, Black Rhinoceros, Red Kangaroo, Indian Elephant, African Elephant, California Sea Lion, Walrus, Chimpanzee, Common Raccoon, Grizzly Bear, Giant Panda, Polar Bear, Grey Wolf, White Tiger, Cougar, African Leopard, Black Panther, Jaguar, Bengal Tiger, Lion, Komodo Dragon, European Otter, Giant Anteater, Nine-Banded Armadillo, Quagga, Archaeopteryx, Velociraptor and Mammuthus.

The animals I don't like are: Blue Peafowl, King Penguin, Masai Ostrich, Alpine Ibex, European Elk, Dromedary Camel, Warthog, Great White Shark, Killer Whale, Bottlenose Dolphin, Gorilla, Orangutan, Koala, Arctic Hare, Beluga, Manta Ray, Mongolian Wild Horse, Thylacine, Gigantopithecus and Basilosaurus. My excuses? Well...

-The Peafowl breed to quickly and have too many babies.
-The Penguin's herd requirements are stupidly large (20? Huh! Mmost zoos I see King Penguins have at least 3 and they seem happy).
-I find the Ostrich's favourite foliage keeps dying, then they start complaining.
-The Ibex's hill to flat land ratio is annoyingly tight.
-The Elk's requirements are frustrating to find. I spent most of my time trying to satisfy them, deleting stuff over and over again.
-The Warthog's favourite foliage takes up too much flat land.
-The Camel is simply boring.
-I dislike the aqua animals with avengeance because they always need more space, and altering the landscape ends up with ALL the water disapearing and the animals sufficating, which I find very frustrating.
-The Koala, Gorilla and Orangutan simply need too much foliage. At one time, I filled the Koala's cage with foliage COMPLETLY, and they still said they wanted more. If the creators had simply put a "Too much foliage" complaint as well as a "Nnot enough foliage" complaint, then life would have been easier.
-The Arctic Hare is hard to follow, so to speak.
-The Warthog and Wild Horse don't look right.
-The Thylacine is too picky about temperature.
-The Gigantopithecus...well, it doesn't look like a real one. It's supposed to look like a giant gorilla or something, not the next Bigfoot.

Offline kiwibuddy

• Marine Biologist
  • Takahe
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2006, 08:24:15 PM »
The marine igauna look neat. But I also really like the rabbits and okapis. And the entelodon (sp?) looks pretty neat too. OH! and the smilodon! :woot:

Edit: Whoops! Forgot I already posted about the raccoons and anglerfish! :pinch:
« Last Edit: June 18, 2006, 09:23:02 PM by kiwibuddy »

Offline Megaraptor

• Marine Biologist
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2006, 08:30:42 PM »
Did you buy Wildlife Park 2, cause i can't find it anywhere.