Author Topic: Questions About Wp  (Read 1503 times)

Offline Ada

• Zookeeper
Questions About Wp
« on: March 15, 2006, 04:46:08 AM »
Hi, I was thinking of getting myself a new game (I have ZT and ZT2) and I thought: maybe wildlife park?

I wanted to ask you:
1) is there any user made content for this game?
2) What is the difference between this game and the ZT series? What is better and what is worse?

Offline penguinman

• Ridge on the Barrel of a Capstan
  • Gl?bal Moderator
  • Game Warden
  • Artifex!
    • Zoo Tycoon 2 Designing Centre
Questions About Wp
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 05:43:56 AM »
1. I do not think so.
2. It has slightly better graphics I think. One thing I love about it is that animals will want a certain general amount of foliage but they arent as picky about exactly how many. Also, animals like a certain hardness of the ground rather than specific amounts of each thing. For water, you make a ditch and put a pump in it which is kind of cool. You can also make water falls and it has 3 marine animals already. There is also weather effects such as rain where guests will try to go to indoor areas. Finally, there are more staff members and each staff will have a certain area that they will work in.

I think the game is great, but not as good as ZT2. I may recomend waiting until WP2 comes out because it sounds like a much better version. I am sure that if you get it you will have fun.  :)

Offline Ada

• Zookeeper
Questions About Wp
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2006, 09:34:38 AM »
Yeah, I've seen the WP2 screenshots, and I like them much more than ZT2 graphic-wise. Maybe I really should wait for it.