Author Topic: Wildlife Park Hints And Tips  (Read 1542 times)

Offline kiwibuddy

• Marine Biologist
  • Takahe
Wildlife Park Hints And Tips
« on: March 27, 2006, 03:33:29 PM »
Every time I put 4 peafowl, (2 boys and girls) they breed! But... it gets outta hand after Blue Peafowl 10,246 gives birth to 7 babies. :lol Even if I have 1 female, she goes outta control. However, I came up with a soloution. Since animals only mate if they're 'Completly Happy', this is what I've solved. Peafowl's favorite terrain is Small Amount of Grass, right? If you want babies (but not 10,246 :P ) then dot the exhibit with a good amount of plain old Earth. That way, when a peafowl steps on the earth, it'll say 'The ground is too hard' and since it isn't 'Completly Happy', it won't breed. But have no fear, they will still! At least when they step on the Small Amount of Grass and just so happen to feel like breeding.

And one last thing when you're tight on money in scenarios, take the Save the Panda scenario. You only start with so little money and the instant you spend a cent, you get the 'You're running low on money' message. Since most of the animals are herbivores, (cept for the tiger) save money by building at least two exhibits (guests don't like spread apart ones). Then, in one, put in peafowl and orangutan. Or deer/ peafowl, orangutan/ oryx, etc. That way, you'll save money from building seperate exhibits for every animal! Thank you come again. Post your tips and hints here!