Author Topic: Saving Campaigns (for New Computer)?  (Read 4972 times)

Anso

Saving Campaigns (for New Computer)?
« on: September 14, 2005, 03:27:03 AM »
Hi!

Just wondering if someone can help me please...

I have just got a new computer. I have installed Wildlife Park Gold onto it and managed to move my file of saved games from the old computer. But what file(s) do I need to copy that contain the info of which campaigns I have already done please?

Hoping someone can help asap...

Thanks in advance!

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2005, 04:11:22 AM »
dont know if this would work as i havent had to reinstall but i would try saving the folder called Int as within it it has two folders call All and Win32 and within the All are some folders called Save and Data and i gueess it would be found within one of those so my theroy is better to save too much information than too little - cant do any harm?

Anso

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2005, 04:53:12 AM »
Thanks for the reply.  :)  Just been playing around a bit more. The "Save" folder in "Int\All" is the saved games.

I'm struggling a bit as I only have a USB memory stick to move my files. "Int\All" is huge...nearly 1GB! Anyway, I have copied the following files:

* the whole "en" folder
* the whole "int\win32"
* "int\all\data

Just tried it and still no campaigns marked as done  :sad

Will continue....but if anyone has any ideas I'd be very grateful....at the moment it feels more and more hopeless for everything I try...

Thanks again :)

Offline Doooot

• Copa Cabana
  • Marine Biologist
    • http://
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2005, 05:03:41 AM »
Ok it's maybe to late, but when I play a scenario, be it ZT1 or wildlife park, I always save the scenarios as saved games, so when I have to reinstall or something I just have to load the games and let the game play for a short while; that's the only think I can think of right now.

At least you know that for next time ;)

But maybe there is a cheat to unlock specific scenarios like in ZT, then you could just unlock the ones you have done.

Anso

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2005, 05:13:02 AM »
Originally posted by Doooot@Sep 14 2005, 06:03 AM
Ok it's maybe to late, but when I play a scenario, be it ZT1 or wildlife park, I always save the scenarios as saved games, so when I have to reinstall or something I just have to load the games and let the game play for a short while; that's the only think I can think of right now.

At least you know that for next time ;)

But maybe there is a cheat to unlock specific scenarios like in ZT, then you could just unlock the ones you have done.
Yep a very good idea - thanks....but unfortunately too late to do something about it....

Anyone else with any good suggestions please...?  :)

Anso

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2005, 07:12:31 AM »
YEEEEEESSSSS!! Worked it out!!  :)

For anyone else who needs to save the played campaigns it's "config.ini" you need to copy!!  :rolleyes