Author Topic: Can the animals be driven mad?  (Read 1207 times)

Offline Arianwen

• Pooper Scooper
Can the animals be driven mad?
« on: January 16, 2007, 09:07:09 AM »
as the title says.

Ive made it through to the save the animals scenario. I can get all the animals happy except for a couple.

one of my elks refuses to eat and keeps trying to escape. Plenty of food and water are provided and the vet doesnt do anything because although this animal is underweight his health is nearly 100% his satisfaction bar is at 0% though. Im also having trouble with a couple of the King penguins too - smilar problems. Is this normal? Is there anything i can do?

**edit**
also is there anyway to increase the actual size of the park, because i can see land beyond the boundaries

thanks

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 09:09:46 AM »
The problem is that they have cetain needs that need to be filled- unless these needs are filled in a certainorder the animal wont do anyhting else so gets angrieer and angrier.  Yu ahve to make sure each need is 100% before it moves onto the next. so you have to find out what they are looking to do and let them satisfy that need 100% before they will move on.

as to your question about modifying the outside - not that i know of i have tried and looked at the files but unfortunatly ther dosent seem to be a way
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 09:15:30 AM by RedNotDead »

Offline Arianwen

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 02:00:27 PM »
yeah the elk managed to break out of the enclosure and was suddenly much happier. But top of the list of needs was food and water but hey its sorted now - thanks