Zoo Tycoon 2 > ZT2 Strategies

Amphibian/Reptile/Small Animal Houses

(1/5) > >>

DinoBoy:
Ok, I've come up with a way to make Reptiles, etc... houses.
*needs ES*

Step 1
Lay out your floor. Use any path you like.

Step 2
Lay out your exhibit. Add more flooring if necessary.
I suggest using glass fences for authenticity, and a Dino Danger fence section for a gate.

Step 3
Delete the flooring in the exhibit. Add the biome of the animal you plan to put in it.
Add any small attractions (benches, lights, kiosks) to the concreted section.

Step 4
Place a high, solid fence around the area. Make exceptions for special objects. (fog machines, statues, etc) If you have the zoo wall fence download, use it. Otherwise, use any solid fence.

Step 5
Select an elevated path. Cover the entire exhibit with the lowest possible elevated path.

Step 6
Add your animals to the exhibit. Add trees, (if possible) shrubbery, rocks, and different terrain.

Step 7
Make a two-space barrier around the whole building. Color the terrain whatever you want the building's walls to be.

Step 8
Use the elevation tool to increase the altititude of the ground within the two walls.
Even it out. Delete the surrounding fences.

Step 9
Explore your new building!

*Pics tomorrow!!!*

beagleboy21:
helpful, but if you want to make a building with a fence, this is how:
 the lowest elevateid path design is to low for a fence, and the next highest is to large to make it look like a building, so use the elevation tools to make a fence be just right with the elevated path.  you can make holes in the roof to make room for trees, but put trees in before you put the roof in.

marapets:
thanks that realy helpful

Giraffe:
I'm very curious what it looks like. Please post that promised picture.

Birdman:
Ive seen these. THEY ARE AWESOME!!!! now i know how to make them i will try

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version