Author Topic: Question About Otter Lord's Asian Pack Part 1  (Read 1356 times)

Offline Wildlife Enthusiast

• Zookeeper
Question About Otter Lord's Asian Pack Part 1
« on: April 26, 2006, 07:55:18 AM »
I couldn't find a "Current Projects" thread for Otter Lord, and I clicked on the "Discussion and Support" link on the download page for the Asian Pack Part 1, but I got a Board Message that said, "Sorry, you do not have permission to reply to that topic"...............

My question/ comment is to Otter Lord:  I noticed that your Asian Pack Part 1 doesn't include gifts for the animal :sad (which look great, by the way ;) ).  Would you consider adding them?? :happy  I just think the gifts are an important part of any zoo's revenue!!

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
Question About Otter Lord's Asian Pack Part 1
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2006, 08:06:14 AM »
the animals were originally made for ZTC and when all the downlaods were taken off of there we were offered them here - i had already asked otter lord about whether he would update them for here with the gift and the donations but he could not (as you know at ZA i have a higher standard lol) but as we didnt want to lose these downloads to the community it was decided to keep them as they were and if people used other stuff as well the deficit in revenue would not be that notacible.