Author Topic: where are endangered species challenges  (Read 1485 times)

Offline drawsing

• Pooper Scooper
where are endangered species challenges
« on: April 16, 2007, 04:58:09 AM »
I have played my challenge games for hours and hours, achieving 5star ratings and everything, but I cannot seem to get a single endangered species challenge to show up. Are there prerequisites to getting them or am I just not playing enough? I know this is probably a really dumb question but please answer.  :unsure:

Offline adam1990

• Senior Zookeeper
    • Zoo Tycoon 101
Re: where are endangered species challenges
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 05:03:21 AM »
I'm not sure, but you may need the ES expansion in order for endangered animal challenges to show up.

Offline drawsing

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 03:40:53 PM »
I already have the Zookeeper Collection which includes both ES and AA. It says in the award box that to unlock the endangered species themed objects and buildings you have to complete two endangered species challenges and I cannot seem to get any to pop up in the challenge box. But thanks adam1990

Offline penguinman

• Ridge on the Barrel of a Capstan
  • Gl?bal Moderator
  • Game Warden
  • Artifex!
    • Zoo Tycoon 2 Designing Centre
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 04:38:30 PM »
It took me FOREVER to get one to show up. It was quite frustrating... Dont really know what to tell you but wait and deny as many challenges as you can. Good luck! (If you give up, there is an unlock hack you can download to get the theme)

Offline drawsing

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2007, 06:32:09 PM »
Alright, thanks penguinman, I think I'll just tough it out and wait for one. :ty1: