Author Topic: Questions & Answers  (Read 2859 times)

Offline Skillian93

• Pooper Scooper
Questions & Answers
« on: December 29, 2005, 12:52:37 PM »
Question :

Sorry if this is not the right place to post but... How do you put your pictures w/ your post?  Not just the file but actually putting the pictures alongside your words?  :blink

Answer: - Yellowrose

Please read the forum rules for image sizes and file sizes permitted as attachments uploaded from your hard drive and the rules for sizes related to an image host. They can be found Here See Rule # 8

Here are 2 sites for image hosting. Both sites have FREE registration

ImageShack

PhotoBucket

I hope this is helpful to you

Offline horsecrazy

• Pooper Scooper
Questions & Answers
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2006, 11:18:03 AM »
Question:

hi, whenever i go to submit a file it says a screenshot with that file name already exists!  what does that meen and how do i fix it!!!! please help me!  

Answer : - Penguinman

It just means that someone else who submited a download had a screenshot with the same name. Rename the screenshot and try again.

Offline Dandelion Mane

• Zookeeper
Questions & Answers
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2006, 04:07:35 PM »
Question:

Do I need to ask permission to use user-created items in a posted zoo? :?

Answer: - Mo15

You don't have to, I don't think most people do, but if you use a download people don't recognize they might ask you who made it.  

However if you should begin to create your own material using someone elses creation as the base you do have to have permission from the creator of the item to use it as a base for your creation. - Yellowrose

Edit:  Okay, now it's closed.  Guess it didn't work the first time--my computer went bezerk and I didn't check to see if it worked.  My lesson learned. :lol  :blush
-Mo

Offline Gail

• Pooper Scooper
Questions & Answers
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2006, 01:30:08 AM »
A Question Regarding Avatars

It said I didn't want to add one.. would like to try.. help again please.
Gail

Answers:

bielski - Please be more specific. What do you want to add. And an avatar has to be no bigger than 100x100 pixels and 38Kb. Also you can only upload jpg and gif files.

csleesburg - Howdy, Gail! Nice to meet you. If you want to add an avatar (and it meets our specs), do so by looking at the top right of your menu screen, where you'll see My Controls (in bold). Click on that, and there will be a button on the left to Change My Avatar. That's where you can add one.