Author Topic: Pred/prey Scenario Is Killing Me! Help!  (Read 1497 times)

vvvzena

Pred/prey Scenario Is Killing Me! Help!
« on: November 16, 2005, 07:40:22 PM »
Maybe it's just me, but I am having so much trouble with this user scenario. I have put every single MM animal in my last tank, and nothing. It's suppose to give you $6,000 for each correct animal in each correct tank. Also, I can't figure out which animal is suppose to go with the polar bear. Again, I read the info and tried everything. Any ideas or help? Am I suppose to download additional animals? I really like this scenario, but it's driving me nuts. Thanks!

Offline Bielski

• The Guardian
  • Game Warden
  • Ooooooh Noooooo!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 10:15:59 PM »
It is a long long time ago I played that scenario, so I can't remember correctly. But I think it is the Walrus that goes next to the Polarbear. You will have to lower or highten the tankwall though otherwise the Polar will swim into the Walrustank and eat them.

Note: I am pretty sure it was the walrus, but if by any change it wasn't then it is the Seal.

Hope this helps

vvvzena

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2005, 07:40:04 AM »
Humm...I tried them both for the polar bear, and nothing happened. I also have the sperm whale and the pacific octopus, the mako shark and the alantic swordfish. There are two more empty tanks, and no matter what I put in it, nothing. Any suggestions? I really do appreciate it! :D