Author Topic: What Happened To Previous Posts?  (Read 4974 times)

Offline nafrayu

• Pooper Scooper
What Happened To Previous Posts?
« on: February 05, 2005, 02:53:57 AM »
Hi

Haven't been here for a while but wanted some help with MM Aquatic Shows park. Have completed all requirements but guests are still not happy. Anyone got ideas and also what happened to the previous posts on here? They were great with info.

Cheers

Nafrayu

Offline James 24

• Game Warden
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2005, 02:57:12 AM »
This is a new forum, most of the old ones were never transferred as there were so many.

Offline Texgnome1

• Old Gnome!
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2005, 07:07:40 PM »
Yes, we had to redo the forums recently, and just due to the sheer volume were not able to save everything.  But, as far as tips for the Aquatic Show Park, once you have met the show requirements, scrap em.  Don't mean to be blunt, but unless you want to keep changing the shows, the guests will get tired, thirsty, etc. watching them.  And unless you change them, the guests will get bored and even angry.  So satisfy the money requirement and then do away with them.  Then you can concentrate on getting your zoo rating and guest happiness up to finish it off.  Hope this helps.

Offline mo15

• Pest Control
  • Game Warden
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2005, 06:03:34 PM »
Yes, I just ran one or two shows at a time, then when i finished those, i put new animals in the tanks and moved the others to new homes.  when i finished the next ones, i got rid of the show tanks and put new exhibits there then waited and waited for happiness to go up....

Offline nafrayu

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2005, 01:43:02 AM »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Thanks very much for that. Finally completed the scenario last night and am trying to now work my way through 'swimmmers scenario'

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2005, 09:01:48 AM »
It's taking a bit of time but I am going to get the posts from the old forum with the most useful information posted and pinned so members can access the information again. I just ask for you patients as I am going away for work and what I don't get done from home I will do from a dial-up connection while away for work.

Offline nafrayu

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2005, 02:53:57 AM »
Hi

Haven't been here for a while but wanted some help with MM Aquatic Shows park. Have completed all requirements but guests are still not happy. Anyone got ideas and also what happened to the previous posts on here? They were great with info.

Cheers

Nafrayu

Offline James 24

• Game Warden
    • http://
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2005, 02:57:12 AM »
This is a new forum, most of the old ones were never transferred as there were so many.

Offline Texgnome1

• Old Gnome!
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2005, 07:07:40 PM »
Yes, we had to redo the forums recently, and just due to the sheer volume were not able to save everything.  But, as far as tips for the Aquatic Show Park, once you have met the show requirements, scrap em.  Don't mean to be blunt, but unless you want to keep changing the shows, the guests will get tired, thirsty, etc. watching them.  And unless you change them, the guests will get bored and even angry.  So satisfy the money requirement and then do away with them.  Then you can concentrate on getting your zoo rating and guest happiness up to finish it off.  Hope this helps.

Offline mo15

• Pest Control
  • Game Warden
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2005, 06:03:34 PM »
Yes, I just ran one or two shows at a time, then when i finished those, i put new animals in the tanks and moved the others to new homes.  when i finished the next ones, i got rid of the show tanks and put new exhibits there then waited and waited for happiness to go up....

Offline nafrayu

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2005, 01:43:02 AM »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Thanks very much for that. Finally completed the scenario last night and am trying to now work my way through 'swimmmers scenario'

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2005, 09:01:48 AM »
It's taking a bit of time but I am going to get the posts from the old forum with the most useful information posted and pinned so members can access the information again. I just ask for you patients as I am going away for work and what I don't get done from home I will do from a dial-up connection while away for work.

Offline _angie_

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2005, 09:20:42 PM »
Is there anywhere else to look for help on scenarios or will the old posts be placed here at some point?  There was some really good info in some of the old posts.  Thanks!

Offline nafrayu

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2005, 02:12:41 PM »
I've just been putting the scenario name and waiting for people to reply while trying yet again on some of them. Can't you tell - my name comes up a fair bit.

If you get stuck on exhibit suitability Wiscos Zoo tycoon site is great for hints with that.