Author Topic: Mm Show Scenario  (Read 4405 times)

chooch_8

Mm Show Scenario
« on: February 14, 2005, 11:08:02 AM »
:( I'm doing my Show scenario and I've got my dolphins and orca shows done and I'm building my otter show now. I checked my animal list to purchase my otters and realized I don't have sea lions.... they are not on my list. Is their something I need to do or download to get them ???? I can't finish my scenario without them.
 :) By the way... I got the Xmas tree in the Xmas scenario but I don't have it when I play other zoos. I would like to know if or how I can keep them in my foliage inventory???

Offline mo15

• Pest Control
  • Game Warden
Mm Show Scenario
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2005, 04:25:43 PM »
I have no clue why the otters aren't there. :(

The Xmas tree is only available on Dec. 25 in the game, its kinda like an easte egg.  In the tree farm scenario, it is a wintery/christmasy scenario so it is available the whole time.
Other objects only available on certain dates:
Dec. 25- holiday tree, snowman
Oct. 31- jock-o-lantern
*it is best to pause the game on the dates then place items and unpause, as they are not there for long.

jaylee

Mm Show Scenario
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2005, 05:36:22 PM »
There's one animal, I can't remember if it's the sea lion or the otter, but it doesn't show on the Marine Mania list--just the regular Zoo Tycoon one. You might want to check.

Offline Typhoon

• Marine Biologist
    • http://s9.invisionfree.com/Zoo_Plaza/index.php?act=idx
Mm Show Scenario
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2005, 05:40:10 PM »
The Otter is only in MM. The Sea Lion is in Zoo Tycoon. When you adopt animals. Check the top of the adoption window, and make sure that it says ALL animals. If it only says MARINE MANIA, then you cant purchase the seal. So you must change it so it syas ALL

chooch_8

Mm Show Scenario
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2005, 11:08:02 AM »
:( I'm doing my Show scenario and I've got my dolphins and orca shows done and I'm building my otter show now. I checked my animal list to purchase my otters and realized I don't have sea lions.... they are not on my list. Is their something I need to do or download to get them ???? I can't finish my scenario without them.
 :) By the way... I got the Xmas tree in the Xmas scenario but I don't have it when I play other zoos. I would like to know if or how I can keep them in my foliage inventory???

Offline mo15

• Pest Control
  • Game Warden
Mm Show Scenario
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2005, 04:25:43 PM »
I have no clue why the otters aren't there. :(

The Xmas tree is only available on Dec. 25 in the game, its kinda like an easte egg.  In the tree farm scenario, it is a wintery/christmasy scenario so it is available the whole time.
Other objects only available on certain dates:
Dec. 25- holiday tree, snowman
Oct. 31- jock-o-lantern
*it is best to pause the game on the dates then place items and unpause, as they are not there for long.

jaylee

Mm Show Scenario
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2005, 05:36:22 PM »
There's one animal, I can't remember if it's the sea lion or the otter, but it doesn't show on the Marine Mania list--just the regular Zoo Tycoon one. You might want to check.

Offline Typhoon

• Marine Biologist
    • http://s9.invisionfree.com/Zoo_Plaza/index.php?act=idx
Mm Show Scenario
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2005, 05:40:10 PM »
The Otter is only in MM. The Sea Lion is in Zoo Tycoon. When you adopt animals. Check the top of the adoption window, and make sure that it says ALL animals. If it only says MARINE MANIA, then you cant purchase the seal. So you must change it so it syas ALL