Author Topic: Black Leopards  (Read 4194 times)

Pandaswelcomehere

Black Leopards
« on: May 22, 2005, 12:06:14 PM »
I have done everything tht they could possibly need, and they still haven't bred. In the senario that you need 1 baby bengal tiger,1 baby okapi, and 1 baby black leopard, I have done absolutly everything, exept the black leopards. And in freeform zoos they breed all the time, maybe it's a glich or something. If so is there anyway to help it?

Offline Tyto alba

• Game Warden
    • http://
Black Leopards
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2005, 12:53:29 PM »
Perhaps they need more space? Make sure you have researched the "Animal Fertility" program, and it might be best to just put them way out of the way in the corner of the zoo with solid fencing, the guests don't need to see them, I did that with the okapis when I did that scenario.

salemvot

Black Leopards
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2005, 04:54:19 PM »
Also try using mostly a solid fence with only 2 or 3 sections that guests can see thru. That worked for me.

Offline Penguino

• Game Warden
  • E Spheniscidae, Spheniscidae
Black Leopards
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2005, 10:53:22 PM »
Sometimes you can do everything right and still not succeed; it is the luck of the draw. What I can suggest is to save once you have your exhibits ready, and run them repeatedly until you succeed.

Offline mo15

• Pest Control
  • Game Warden
Black Leopards
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2005, 12:54:14 PM »
Make the exhibit rating as high as possible:
5% dirt
85% rainforest
10% grass
4% rocks (fill entire square)
15% foxtail palm tree (fill entire square)

Also try giving them more privacy by using solid walls and a couple windowed.

You could also put 2 black leopard exhibits in the zoo, then you have double the chance of having babies.

LadyWhitaker

Black Leopards
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2005, 06:38:37 PM »
:blush

Hi all, kind of new here. Been playing Zoo Tycoon off and on for a LONG time, with my kids.

The Endangered Species scenario where you have to get the black leopards to breed, I put it two sets of black leopards. It doesn't say you can only have one pair. It was the second pair that bred in my game.

LadyWhitaker