Author Topic: I'm REALLY New Here  (Read 1395 times)

Offline doggydutch8811

• Pooper Scooper
I'm REALLY New Here
« on: April 06, 2007, 09:36:57 AM »
hi,im really new here  :snew:     i would just like to say some stuff about me.im obsessed
with dogs and endangered animals.Also i stink at making ZT2 zoos.i have every expansion
exept dino danger. :egggrin              Hey new comers write a bout youself. :eggthumup

Offline ShenTirag

• Small and Bitter
  • Gl?bal Moderator
  • Senior Zookeeper
  • made in a factory and from a special kind of metal
Re: I'm REALLY New Here
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 09:58:23 AM »
Hi there and welcome to Zoo Admin!  Why don't you introduce yourselves in this thread just above yours here?  You can find lots of other new people introducing themselves there too! :)

Offline Gerti

• Pooper Scooper
  • Arctic Diva
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 04:11:23 PM »
It took me a long time  before I  registered here.  Then I noticed that there are a few "older" members on line.  I actually got into this game with my grandson (yes, I am a young grandma! lol)  I was brought up in Canada's Arctic (Baffin Island) and as a result have a passion for all things which crawl, fly, walk and swim. My passion is ecolology and was one of those "people" who warned the world about what mankind was doing to theis planet back in the late sixties.  I am encouraged by the renewed interest in the environment albeit several years later.

Offline Rosinas Cat

• Feline Friend
  • Global Moderator
  • Game Warden
  • Cool Cat
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 10:06:22 PM »
Welcome doggydutch and gerti, its great to have you here!  :welcme

But can I please just point out that we have a special thread for new members to introduce themselves, here

Meanwhile, have a cookie !!