Author Topic: I am new here!!  (Read 1832 times)

Offline Emdr

• Pooper Scooper
I am new here!!
« on: April 06, 2007, 04:43:58 PM »
Hello everyone!! I am new year and I have recently restarted zoo tycoon and ordered zoo tycoon 2 and the endangered species and marine mania expansion packs. I was just wondering if you could help me out. I  want to find black variants for tigers and lions as well as a white variant for the lions. If possible this should apply to cubs. If any coders/skiners are availiable to take the project I would be more than glad to provide with info and would appreciate it.
Thank you! :clap:

Offline mikaboshi

• Little Miss Snarky Pants
  • Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
Re: I am new here!!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 04:46:39 PM »
Welcome to ZA, Emdr! We actually already have a place for you to Introduce yourself, in this same section, so why don't you say hello over there?

As to your request, there are already black variants for both the Tiger and the Lion, and the lion already has a white version. Unfortunately they cannot be applied to babies; this is so far an impossibility for our amazing coders, and the tiger variants do not work once MM2 is installed. You can find all of these in Downloads under ZT2 Animals > Variants and Reskins

Offline Emdr

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 04:50:49 PM »
Thank you! Does the MM2 thing apply to the standard white tiger variant? And is this bug gonna be fixed?!
Cheers!

Offline mikaboshi

• Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2007, 12:14:31 AM »
The game supports the standard orange and the white variant but after that it will not recognize any more. I don't know if it will be fixed but I'm hoping it will.

Offline Emdr

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2007, 01:39:55 AM »
Thanks! And just to make it clear the white lion variant comes with the game?! Also is it possible that I can breed these variants?Both the user created ones and ingame ones?

Offline Budgielover101

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2007, 01:47:32 AM »
There is no white lion variant that comes with the game as far as I know, I may be wrong.  The white tiger variant comes with ES though, and you can breed any variants together as they don't actually affect the animal, they are just skins.

Offline mikaboshi

• Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2007, 01:51:05 AM »
The black variants and the white variants for the lions are downloads. The game does not come with ANY variants for the lions, though myself and others have made several for them. The black tiger is a download. You cannot have babies with these variants and all babies will grow up to be the "default skin"

Offline Emdr

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2007, 12:57:06 PM »
Thanks! That cleared everything up!