Author Topic: Angry Animals  (Read 889 times)

Offline chicken_derby

• Pooper Scooper
    • http://
Angry Animals
« on: October 24, 2005, 06:00:56 AM »
I just bought the Expansion Pack.  I was really excited after reading everything you guys said about it.

However, I find that as soon as I put an endangered animal into an exhibit, it just gets extremely angry.  What am I doing wrong, in addition to the new animals I've tried, my Musk Oxen also become angry (while other animals, like moose and camels are unaffected).  They have ample space, I've tried doing lots of animals and few animals.  The have toys, food, water, shelter.  I've tried putting them into conservation areas with all of the available objects for those.

I don't understand why they just automatically become so angry.  Am I missing something?  Did anyone else have this problem then solve it?

Offline Zephyr

• Pooper Scooper
Angry Animals
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2005, 06:24:45 AM »
I remember I put a musk oxen in an exhibit with rainforest terrain (before I had changed in to tundra) he got really angry :angry . But once I put the terrain to tundra and added all the stuff he needed he got much happier. :)

Offline Crookshankz227

• Game Warden
Angry Animals
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2005, 06:47:25 AM »
Didn't someone else have this problem ? (ratqueen I think it was...) Maybe you have a glitched (is this a word ? :huh ) copy ?

Offline Ratqueen

• Pooper Scooper
    • http://www.designvortex.com/gaming/petz/
Angry Animals
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2005, 09:25:51 AM »
Originally posted by Crookshankz227@Oct 24 2005, 08:47 AM
Didn't someone else have this problem ? (ratqueen I think it was...) Maybe you have a glitched (is this a word ? :huh ) copy ?
I figured out what my problem was: I was building the entire exhibit while the game was paused, then placed the animals in it, and only THEN unpaused the game. As I did so, the animals got really annoyed and their biome icon flared red. When I saw that, I would immediately pause the game again to figure out what the problem was... Well, the problem was simply that I had to wait about 10 seconds unpaused for the animals to take in the surroundings and enjoy their exhibits  :P