Author Topic: Carnivore Zoo  (Read 1902 times)

Offline Flamer4

• Pooper Scooper
  • Misfortune comes your way!
Carnivore Zoo
« on: March 27, 2006, 05:55:15 PM »
I have every thing at the satasfation I need, but my Hyenas stay at 83! I need help  :(

Offline Wooly Rhino

• Raptor Pack
  • Game Warden
    • http://s15.invisionfree.com/shadowstar/index.php?act=idx
Carnivore Zoo
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2006, 06:18:34 PM »
If in doubt, sell them and buy a new pair. (Unless you can't in that scenario...)

Offline mo15

• Pest Control
  • Game Warden
Carnivore Zoo
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2006, 03:25:45 PM »
Is it exhibit suitability you need?  If that's your problem, try using only their favoite foliage (the umbrella thorn tree I think), and place 4 of them in one square until placing a new one in a square turns up a red face.  (to turn on grid, hit Ctrl + g)
Look at the zookeeper recommendations and play around with terrain until happy/sad faces tell you whether it's okay.

If you're still having trouble, you may want to check out Wisco's and go to the strategy center-it will tell you the best way to get the highest suitability possible.

Offline Firehawke

• "Ooh, look---it's a frog!"
  • Game Warden
Carnivore Zoo
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2006, 08:56:41 AM »
Another tip about the trees---place only one piece of foliage in each square until you get a sad face, and then fill in the rest of those squares with 3 pieces of foliage each.  I've found that this sometimes works better than totally filling in each square before moving on to the next one.  Hope this helps and good luck!!!

Offline red 5

• Pooper Scooper
Carnivore Zoo
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2006, 12:47:34 AM »
do u knw wat my strat is let everything loose and turn it into a safari park

Offline panda11

• Marine Biologist
    • http://www.frontiernet.net/~TrentonV/
Carnivore Zoo
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2006, 10:20:15 PM »
eeeh, I hate hyenas. They never are happy for me. It took a looooong time for me to beat this one. I reccomend giving them tons of space. ;)

Offline Zoo Keeper Haruko

• Pooper Scooper
Carnivore Zoo
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2006, 07:52:06 PM »
Originally posted by panda11@Apr 16 2006, 11:20 PM
eeeh, I hate hyenas. They never are happy for me. It took a looooong time for me to beat this one. I reccomend giving them tons of space. ;)
yeah tons of space is a must with these guys, except i always make them happy. (i dunno what i do!  :happy ) they multiply like crazy whenever i get them! they like the rock cave and tall grass if you dont want to put just thorn umbrella trees.

Offline ilovesimgolf

• Pooper Scooper
Use larger Shelters
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2006, 08:32:47 PM »
I won this scenario with a bit of trouble with the hyenas. They are very hard to make happy. Just make sure that you give them privacy. At the end, when I was done everything, I removed the paths to give them extra privacy. Also try using the largest appropriate shelter possible. Example: Concrete Shelter instead of two small concrete shelters. Try tweaking the terrain a bit to.

Good luck and I hope you can get you exhibit to work.

ilovesimgolf