Author Topic: AA wont install  (Read 1688 times)

Offline Howling Shadow Wolf

• Snow Tigers
  • Zookeeper
    • http://
AA wont install
« on: May 19, 2006, 04:44:23 PM »
Whenever I try to instal AA,it says "cannot find setupENU.dll language code" . :'(

Can anyone help? please??? :crying:

Offline Peacenote

• Peaceful Music Soothes the Savage Soul
  • Global Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
    • Webshots Pictures
AA wont install
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2006, 05:36:10 PM »
I'm not sure why, but I am having a similar issue.  I JUST got AA (yay) but after running for a few seconds the installer says that "Zoo Tycoon 2 is not installed." and therefore won't let me continue.  Did this happen to anyone else?

I know I'm probably going to have to uninstall ALL the ZT2s and reinstall....but I thought I'd check here first.

EDIT:  I will add the obvious - not only do I have ZT2 installed but I also have ES installed.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2006, 05:45:34 PM by Peacenote »

Offline csleesburg

• An Oldie But Goodie
  • Game Warden
AA wont install
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2006, 05:58:24 PM »
Quote from: Howling Shadow Wolf
Whenever I try to instal AA,it says "cannot find setupENU.dll language code" . :'(

Can anyone help? please???

I'm terribly sorry, HWS, but it's way too early for anyone with any computer knowledge to be able to help you. The majority of us MODs and Admins don't even have AA yet, much less know anything about the installation. Nor could anyone else know - yet. I'm going to close this until enough of us have gotten it to be able to help you. Let's give it 3-4 days, please, then if you're still having trouble, PM me to re-open this. I would strongly suggest calling MS, though.

Offline Peacenote

• Peaceful Music Soothes the Savage Soul
  • Global Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
    • Webshots Pictures
AA wont install
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2006, 06:34:56 PM »
OK well for what it's worth I will quickly add that I uninstalled ZT2, and then reinstalled ZT2 and ES, and then AA installed fine.

I did a search for setupENU.dll on my computer and found it in my ZT2 folder under program files...so Howling Shadow Wolf, if you haven't already, I'd also try uninstalling and reinstalling everything, as it might be saying it can't find that file.

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
AA wont install
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2006, 07:28:26 PM »
Closing the topic does not help those with a similar problem. Please leave these types of topics open so those with similar problems can post in them and not have to start a duplicate topic which begins to cause clogging and a messy section of duplicate topics that have to be merged or deleted which in turn increases your and my workload.

Offline RhinoRapter

• Zookeeper
    • Rhino Gaming
Re: AA wont install
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2007, 03:54:44 PM »
my AA some something like cannot find setup and goes to uninstall zt2 and i even bought a new disk y is this happing??? :faint